Chapter 112

When Pei Cheng and Jiang Rongzhi rushed to the door, they didn't even step in the door, and they heard the sound of Hu Xiayun's collapse and roar in the house. Pei Cheng's brow jumped, and Jiang Rongzhi was thrown away. Holding his hand, his face cold, walked in stride.

Hu Xiayun hugged Jiang Qi'er in distress, and Jiang Yanzhi, who couldn't control the repeated roars from beginning to end, said a word, Hu Xiayun was burning with anger, and the words he spoke were getting less and less, "I I knew that none of the people who came out of that small place in the Dongyuan were good people. Pei Cheng was a person who did n’t know how to be shameless. Jiang Rongzhi was a sick seedling, and you, a child, knew at a young age that you were fighting with your family. What can you do."

Jiang Yanzhi looked up and looked coldly at Hu Xiayun, his eyes full of murderous intent, he could not hear anyone saying that Pei Cheng was not.

Hu Xiayun was frightened by Jiang Yanzhi's eyes. After paying for it, he couldn't control it while stroking his chest: "You dare kid still dare to stare at me, do you think I don't know, your father?" It ’s a shameless wife who obviously has a man at home but wants to ... ”

Before the words were finished, the door knocked hard and was pushed away from the outside.

Pei Cheng stood at the door, he heard all the words that Hu Xiayun had just said, "Hu Xiayun, if I am a person who doesn't know how shameful, then what are you, the eldest lady who doesn't know how to behave? Or are you a street shrew? I heard your voice far from the gate, and I thought about it with a child. This is the same as the gift of the Hu family. "

Hu Xiayun glared at Pei Cheng biting her teeth. She wanted to fight back mercilessly. She wanted to tell the story of Jiang Sanye's crush on Pei Cheng directly, and wanted to see if Pei Cheng would be able to show more power then, but When the words came to his lips, Hu Xiayun swallowed them back alive, not because she didn't want to say, but now there was a gentleman in the house.

It is said that family ugliness should not be exaggerated. If I expose Pei Cheng and Jiang Sanye in front of my husband, I am afraid that this matter will spread throughout Huacheng the next day. Hu Xiayun was not friendly enough to help Pei Cheng cover up the scandal. She was worried that if the matter spread, the official career of Jiang Sanye would be affected. I am afraid that the old lady and Grandpa Jiang would not let her go.

So no matter what the reasons are, Hu Xiayun can only swallow these words at this time, but Hu Xiayun's words are still not good to hear, and they are bitter and mean. "If I am Hu Xiayun, a city shrew, you can count Pei Cheng. What is it? Pei Cheng, Hu Xiayun put the words here today, your son dare to beat my son, I am incompatible with you! "

Pei Cheng smiled and had no time to say anything, but Jiang Rongzhi came out and walked in front of Hu Xiayun. He looked down at Hu Xiayun and said, "I don't hit women, but if you do too much, Hu Xiayun just Let your son or husband help you suffer. "

Hu Xiayun was shaken by Jiang Rongzhi's eyes. After the reaction, she was even more angry. This Jiang Rongzhi was just a sick seedling who was lying in bed all the year round. What qualifications are there to speak in front of him. Who does he think he is?

"If you really have this ability, we will not be driven out of the Jiang family like the dog of the funeral family." Hu Xiayun deliberately lowered his voice, "Jiang Rongzhi, if you really want to face, I advise you to still have nothing to do Before spreading all over Huacheng, take your non-influential wife and silly silly son out of Huacheng. Huacheng is not welcome! "

Jiang Rongzhi's mouth twitched, as if he heard some big joke, "Will I be astonishing in Huacheng? This is still unknown, but your Hu Xiayun's face is lost."