Chapter 95

Pei Cheng's body was already empty, coupled with the many things he thought about every day during this time, his body was even weaker. Originally, according to the doctor's instructions, after a good period of support, his body would gradually improve, but the body was not well-repaired. Instead, he fell ill because of deep thought and filtering and being blown by the cold wind.

Jiang Rongzhi looked at Pei Cheng's complexion, and directly hugged the people upright. He stably took the people into the carriage. The groom and his house servants were all from the East Courtyard. They were well disciplined. , I know what to see and what I should n’t say, so it ’s also extremely cold to see it. After the two entered the carriage, the groom raised his whip and said angrily: "Drive!" The temperature in the carriage is very good and warm. It's very comfortable.

Pei Cheng was dying uncomfortably, frowning, and felt something wrong all over. When he finally calmed down, Pei Cheng saw Jiang Rongzhi still holding himself, and raised his brow, gently pushed Jiang Rongzhi's chest, Say: "Don't be seen, put me down." Jiang Rongzhi pressed his lips and didn't let go, but because Pei Cheng had just pushed him away, he hugged the person even more tightly.

Pei Cheng sighed helplessly. I don't know when he got along with Jiang Rongzhi. It's weird, and now he can still see that the other party is dissatisfied with this little action of Jiang Rongzhi. Pei Cheng was not only surprised by his sensitivity, he was even more surprised that he was not dissatisfied with Jiang Rongzhi's approach.

"If the secrets that have been hidden for so long are easily discovered by others, this is not worth the loss." Pei Cheng looked at the man's tight jaws. The man's lips were thin. Men who heard that thin lips were cold and unsympathetic, but did not know Jiang Rongzhi. Will it be.

Jiang Rongzhi remained silent and did not let go, holding Pei Cheng's hand. After the carriage left for a while, Pei Cheng was panicked and struggling, listening to the bustling street outside, "Jian Rongzhi , You're crazy. "

Jiang Rinzhi is not crazy, he is just extra persistent in some ways, "Be quiet."

Pei Cheng didn't speak anymore. He felt like he was lying in Jiang Lingzhi's arms, struggling to look like a woman. He saw that Jiang Linzhi was insisting on doing things alone, and he was not willing to take care of men anymore. Whether it will be discovered or not, anyway, it is not his business.

It ’s just that, but when the carriage stopped, Pei Cheng still froze, raised it, and patted Jiang Rongzhi ’s face lightly, saying coldly, “You ’re sober, let me Come down, I want to go by myself. "

The carriage stopped at the entrance of the medical hall, and the doctor who had been notified quickly ran out. Seeing that the second master Jiang was still inside, he was not in a hurry, so he stood and waited.

One by one, Jiang Erye's illness is completely cured and no longer need to take medicine. So by this time, if there is no doctor to help cover up the truth, Jiang Rongzhi will not be able to hide for so long, and the Jiang family will not be aware of any signs until now.

Jiang Rongzhi was slapped and instantly calmed down. He stretched out his hand, grabbed the second slap that Pei Cheng still wanted to slap again, and said, "Don't make trouble. Can you go by yourself?"

Pei Cheng looked at his grasped hand with some regrets. He thought that if he slapped it again, it would be good. But seeing Jiang Rongzhi did n’t seem willing to be beaten by himself, so Pei Cheng only Able to give up, he licked his dry lips with regret and said, "Yes. You let me down first."

Jiang Rinzhi put him down by words.

Pei Cheng's feet had just touched the ground, and he hadn't had time to take the second step. The legs were soft, and the whole person rushed forward. He was held in his arms when he almost fell.