Chapter 12

It was Jiang Yanzhi who first discovered that Pei Cheng was absent.

Jiang Yanzhi is a little boy who doesn't talk much, perhaps by nature, perhaps because he has been in an oppressive environment for four years when he started to remember.

But it is undeniable that Jiang Yanzhi, who does not like to talk, is as stubborn as his father in some respects.

Pei Cheng put down the tableware and saw Jiang Yan knew that he would not eat it. He patiently asked, "Why don't you continue to eat."

As he was saying, Pei Cheng scooped a spoonful of soup, and was about to put it into Jiang Yanzhi's soup bowl, but Jiang Yanzhi, who was already full, covered the soup bowl with his hand and prevented Pei Cheng from pouring the soup.

Pei Cheng raised his eyebrows, because Jiang Yan knew the sudden blocking action, which made Pei Cheng's terrible interest instantly fall into the bottom of the valley, "Take your hands away."

Jiang Yanzhi shook his head hesitantly. He was full and he didn't want to eat anymore, but he didn't know how to explain it to Pei Cheng.

Pei Cheng lost the spoon and the porcelain spoon fell directly to the ground, making a crackling sound with a click.

The air pressure inside the house once fell to a minimum. Erxi, who was on the side, lowered his head and worked hard to reduce his sense of existence, fearing Pei Cheng would throw his anger on himself.

After Jiang Yan realized that Pei Cheng was angry, he immediately retracted his hand holding the soup bowl, and looked at Pei Cheng with anxiety. Pei Cheng stood up and walked around the dining table a few times, just wanting to speak Say something, but realize there is still two happiness here, annoyed: "Get out, close the door."

Erxi said yes and closed the door carefully before leaving.

When there was only Jiang Yanzhi in the room, Pei Cheng couldn't help but pat the table. He just wanted to ask Jiang Yanzhi what he was doing, but Yu Guang accidentally glanced at Jiang Yanzhi's uneasiness. The look, the sudden rage was immediately swallowed by Pei Cheng.

Pei Cheng noticed the strangeness of the little guy, but did not take the initiative to appease the little guy. Pei Cheng sat down anxiously, pursed his lips, and adjusted his emotions one by one. After meeting with Pei mother alone, Pei Cheng could not control his emotions. No one's life was smooth, including He Pei Cheng.

After he understood things, when he learned that he was never favored by his brother and sister at the Pei family, Pei Cheng no longer shyly ran to his father and mother to find himself uncomfortable.

So when he was grown up, when he was married by his father like a daughter, Pei Cheng didn't complain. Originally it was to marry someone's body, when did they marry, and who did they marry different?

But I never imagined that my father's ambition was too great. He repeatedly contacted Pei Cheng who had been married to the Jiang family and wanted him to try to steal something from the Jiang family and return to the Pei family.

The Pei Cheng people of the last life were stupid and obediently listened to the words of Pei's father and Pei mother, stunned by neglecting his situation in the Jiang family and devoting himself to the Pei family against the Jiang family.

Otherwise, according to Pei Cheng's temperament that has always kept himself safe, he will not let Hu Xiayun catch his handle, and finally a male wife who will not be seen until death will end.

As soon as his legs were hot, Pei Cheng snapped back, looked down, and froze.

Jiang Yanzhi was lying on his knees, his thin, waxy yellow face full of worry.