~Mall~

Jay's POV

Months have passed... and it's 5 days before March...march means... Lein's day!!

Oh if you're asking about what happened to the fans after knowing the truth.. we don't know yet, we are advised to not use social media until we have a proper interview about the issue. But the only thing I knew is, the issue isn't down yet.. we never left the trending list.
Our interview will be filmed tomorrow and it will be aired on March 1. It is an interview with Ms. Jesica Soho.

We're currently staying in the new condo unit Lein and I bought that has 4 rooms, 1 room is occupied by maymay, then 1 for Sieg, 1 for extra room and the master's room with t&b and a walk in closet is occupied by us, a regular living room, a kitchen, a dining room and 2 toilet & bath. We sold our old & separate condos to buy this one.

For Lein's birthday, nothing big.. we'll just celebrate at conchas like what we did on my  birthday... she said she don't want big celebration we'll just save up for Sieg's second birthday.

Right now I am planning for a day out with Sieg, no scheds for today. We are going to buy a gift for his mom. Lein left early today, she have a shoot for bench, taping for daddy's girl and live show for eat bulaga, so I took the chance to... atleast give her a little surprise.

I walked in to Sieg's room and saw him stretching inside his crib.

"Good morning buddy! Did you sleep well?" I asked as I come near to him

He sat up, rubbed his eyes and stared at me before talking..

"Mimi, wew?" He asked, looking for his mimi.

Lein and I always greet him good morning together, not always because sometimes I was the one who's not around. I think he has this automatic instinct to ask if one of us is missing.

"Mimi needs to work so she could buy our food" I replied and carried him. Then I kissed his cheeks.

"Adi, no wowk?" He asked again and moved away to look at my face, I chuckled.

I still find it cute whenever he speaks. He is still learning and I think trying to pronounce the L and R properly.

"Opo, daddy has no work." I replied energetically and gave him a smile, showing my dimples

"Adi, stay Sieg?" He cutely said

I laughed loud and nodded.

"Would you like to go to the mall, then?"

"Opo! Yay! Mow!" He said enthusiastically "Adi down! I tew, teh may" he added and started to squirm on my arm.

"Ok, go tell ate maymay to prepare too okay? Careful anak!" I shouted and followed him to make sure he won't strip, because for sure I will recieve a huge ball of nag, if Lein sees even a tiny scratch on our son's skin.

After watching my son tell Maymay our plans, I went back to our room and saw that Lein is asking for a video call, she might want to greet our son good morning.

"Hi Love! Good morning!" A smile flashed on my face as soon as she greeted me.

"Good morning too, Love! Shoot ka na?" I sweetly asked

"Ahh na-move yung shoot ng afternoon 2pm so taping na lang muna ang daddy's girl."

"Oh I see... I'll bring Sieg to the mall today, may ipapabili ka? Might buy some groceries na din"

"Wala naman, just the usual... alam mo naman mga gusto ko sa grocery store. Oo nga pala, where's Sieg? gising na?"

"Ahh yeah, he's with Ma- oh eto na pala" I said when Sieg suddenly went in to my room while wearing his robe. He's still dry, so I think he is only about to take a bath.