~The Old Times~

Jay's POV

It's been 1 month since that sh*t happend... We broke up, nalaman nila bossing. Well they just said that we don't need to let the world know by telling them, they'll figure it their selves... But I think its getting worse.

Harsh comments, blaming, pin pointing well they don't know what really happened... *sigh* how I wish I could bring back time...

*flashback*

-Jan 2016-

"love where do you want to go?" I ask while I'm driving

"Let's go to subic?"

"okiee as you wish" I said then smiled at her as we walk through the car.

@Subic

We were quietly watching the waves when she suddenly asked "Jay do you love me?"

"of course! Why not?"

"do you hate me when I'm too pissed?"

"no, you look prettier when you're pissed *wink*"

"do you accept my flaws?"

"yes, but love what kind of questions are those? You're creeping me ha?" then I rubbed her back

"yes... L-love"

"yes? W-what? Did you just called me l-love?"

She nodded then hugged me. Tight. Real tight.

"we're officiaaaalllllll!"

-Oct 2016-

"love, parang real wedding to ahh" she said pertaining to the ks wedding

"basta love, pag tayo kinasal ikaw ang masusunod... Boss yata kita"

"love... Alam mo naman na simple wedding lang gusto ko diba? Besides we don't have money to plan for it pa so don't bother yourself yet..." she held my hand and smiled.

"Eh love, how many kids do you want?"

"I think... 2? Or 4? Basta ayoko ng may middle child"

"ano name gusto mo?"

"hmm if boy I want it to be Sebastian if its a girl naman Celestine... ikaw ba love?"

"dati i want Siegfried for a baby boy then Athena for a girl pero ngayon... Ikaw ang masusunod" I smiled then kissed her temple

-Jan 2017-

"Happy birthday Love!"

"w-wow love and sexy mo naman ngayon...what'swith tha-" I was cute whe she kissed me hard on the lips.

"love, I think I'm ready.." she whispered when she broke the kiss.

"do you trust me?"

"yes I do." She replied then gave me another kiss.

-----something happened-----

-Sept 2017-

"Love what if I did something bad to you... What will you do?" She randomly asked

"love... Yan nanaman yung questions mo, of course I will forgive you I love you so much para awayin pa kita noh"

She didn't answered back instead she kissed me passionately...

-----something happened-----

-Oct 2017-

Nagkakagulo kami ngayon, issues everywhere but I'm not giving up... Here I sat beside her still holding on, then I saw her crying... She keeps on saying sorry but then I ran out of the door... Yes its all about the open letter, she explained it all to me... And Yes we broke up... Mabilis masyado ang mga nangyayari naguguluhan pa din ako... But then I have to let go...

*end of flashback*

Ang bilis ng pangyayari parang kailan lang nag break kami and now? Seeing her happy with another man really kills me... Pero ano magagawa ko? Hindi ko pa din alam kung anong nagawa kong mali... I followed everything she want, I gave everything she like yet she still left me... But God is a real blessing... Here I am now starring at the monitor.. it's an ultrasound of our baby...

-------------------
Babyyyyyyy! <3