~Noche Buena~

Jay's POV

My alarm started ringing, I turned it off quickly to avoid waking up Sieg... I put some pillows around him grabbed the baby monitor and went out of the room quietly.

I went straight to the dining and saw that everthing is already prepared. I saw two roasted whole chicken, crispy pata, saghetti, carbonara, graham cake, macaroni salad, fresh fruits, california maki, crema de fruta, cesar salad, a jar of lemonade and a chocolate cake..

"nakakagutom naman" I joked and the maids laughed

After that mouth watering view, I went to the living room and checked the decorations and saw the gifts from the Mendozas has already arrived, then to Angel's room to wake her up and asked her to take a shower and wear our christmas outfit. I did the same with Rizza and dad. Then I went back to my own room and showered while Sieg is still sleeping..

Few minutes after I went out of the bathroom to wear my boxers and pambahay shorts. For temporary, because I will still bathe my son.  Woke him up and when he did I made sure that the water is warm so he won't freez...

I just finished wrapping Sieg in a towel when Angel came in wearing the tshirt and pants.. She's so pretty.

"kuya~ tumatawag na sina Tita Mary Ann!" she said excitedly.

Later on Rizza went in with a camera on her hand taking some pictures of me and Sieg while I was dressing him..

"smile kuya!" then I posed

After Sieg, I just put him on his playpen while I dress my self up.. Then we went out to see his nanayla and tataylo..

"Tapos na po kami mag bihis!" I exclaimed while I turned Sieggy so he could face the Ipad

"ay kagwapo naman ng baby na yan!" nanay said as soon as Sieg faced the screen

"kuya oh, upo ka" Angel gave me a chair, I just mouthed a 'thank you' to her then she sat beside me

"baby Sieg!" matti exclaimed happily as he peeked through the screen

Sieg was just starring at the Ipad and keeps on smiling as hia grandparents talk to him... I was also carried away and joined them in making Sieg laugh.. Until I saw a familiar body joining them on the other side of the call...

"Hi Sieg!" she said gleefully

Sieg then jumped on my lap as I hold his tiny body...

"hoy Jay matunaw kapatid namin" coleen teased me as she notice that I was not blinking

"huh? Si Aria kaya yung tinitignan ko" I excused they all looked behind Lein and saw Kuya John carrying Aria, then I saw him winked at me..

Yeah, because he wasn't really standing there before they turned to look at him..

"tama na yan 1 minute na lang pasko naaa!" tatay announced all of us then started making noise... Then daddy turned of the lights, same as what the Mendozas did...

"ten seconds!" tatay announced again then we started our countdown..

"ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" we all counted then the moment we reached the 'one's word all the christmas lights were opened as we celebrate and jump in joy for our Savior's birthday

"ano pa hinihintay natin? Kainan naaaa!" kuya Nico shouted

Then all of us went to our respected place at the table I then put Sieg on his highchair then dad said...

"pray muna tayo, sino mag vovolunteer?"

"si Ate Lein!" my sisters and dean said in unison with the elders shouted "Si Jay!"

"majority!" nikki said

"ok sige ako na... Rizza put your phone down please"I requested

"wait kuya I'll just post this... Ok done" she said and put her phone down

"ok, Let us feel the presence of the Lord *sign of the cross* Lord God, I want to greet you a blessed and happy birthday. I also want to thank you for the food that is on the table and will soon make us full and energized. I thank you for this day, for this occasion and for giving us all the possibility to celebrate altogether. Lord I thank you for my family, for giving them to me so that someone will accompany me on my dark days, for my friends who nerver failed to make me feel loved.. For my second family the Mendoza's who's always been there guiding me and lastly for Sieg who came to my life to teach me new lessons and I know as he grows old I will still learn more.. Lord may you bless this food and these people infront of your blessings to be strong and healthy in each day of our lives. May you also forgive our sins and lead us to everlasting life, amen. "

"amen" they all replied.

Then we all ate happily and shared our stories... Sometimes presence is enough... I was feeding Sieg with his milk only because he's not yet allowed to eat solid foods. Even though I want to put this spoon inside his mouth.. Still a no..

We we're happily chatting through face time and real life while eating when Lein's phone started to ring...

"hi babs!  Merry Christmas!" she said as she started asnwering her phone on the other line..

I saw how her family started to act uneasy and kept quiet, so we also decided to keep a low tone as we talk to them..

She was busy talking to his family and him of course when Sieg started to cry..

O h  n o .  N o t  n o w .

I stood up and removed him from his highchairand excused my self... I heard Aj asked who was it and none of them answered him..

Sieg was still crying and my phone was on the table beside my plate, I can't go near there so the cry is atleast fainted... I heard Lein looked for Sieg on the other line...

"it's Sieg, we we're celebrating with his family through facetime. Where's Sieg bring him to the screen please" she explained to him (Aj) and called Sieg

I went to the screen with a completely red faced Sieg..

"shh anak tahan na, why ikaw nag cry? Mommy is here enough na" she cooed as I rubbed Sieg's back to calm him

"andyan yung ex mo for sure? Geh call me when you're not busy" he said angrily and hanged up.

"Lein... " kuya nico said worriedly

"it's ok kuya, mas importante si Sieg" she said and smiled

Sieg calmed down and fell a sleep while I'm carrying him...

"Ser kain ka na ulit ako na po muna bahala kay baby sieg" maymay got Sieg from my arms and just stood beside me as she tries to sway my son..

The conversation went back to the happy and enthusiastic one until we finished eating and went all near our and their Christmas trees... Yeah, including them (mendozas). I remembered that Rizza posted something so I did a quick scan through my phone and saw what she posted

 I remembered that Rizza posted something so I did a quick scan through my phone and saw what she posted

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Stay tuned for Noche Buena part 2!