~Talk~

Lein's POV

Jay and I have been cold a month after Sieg's party... I moved to their condo to stay with them, but things went the other way around. He is filming a new romantic movie.

I called him to tell him that we will wait for him so we'll have dinner, his answer made me feel sad and disappointed at the same time.

"I'm sorry, love. I might come home late tonight. I'll eat dinner here with the casts na lang okiii? Kiss Sieg for me!" He almost rapped and ended the call

I got pissed since I cooked, quite a lot and was excited to let him taste the new recipes that I learned. I just shrugged off the happening and thought that it will only happen for once.

I slept that night thinking things will get better soon. But the following months, he keeps on declining on having dinner with us. It felt strange that it made me feel furious. Sieg keeps on asking where he is, and all I could say was he have work to do.

Sieg went to bed early tonight, so as Maymay and I.. I was falling asleep when I heard the password on our frontdoor was being unlocked. He's home late, again. I pretended sleeping and observed what he'll do next.

I heard him sigh, I think he's still on the door while taking off his shoes. Followed by the sound of the water being poured into a glass.

He might be drinking water  I thought.

The next thing I heard was the opening of our bedroom door. I kept my eyes closed. He went straight to the bathroom.. After some moment he went out, smelling fresh and went to Sieg's crib. I was busy thinking what he did next when I felt his side of the bed moved. He then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I know you're awake" he whispered to my ears, and that gave me goosebumps. I didn't moved, or said a thing, or what.

"I'm sorry" he added with a sad tone.

Like what I've said, we've been cold and it's because I have been giving him cold treatment, since I don't understand why he hasn't been going home early as usual ever since I moved here. Is it because someone will look after Sieg while he do his leisures? Is it because, he's still feels awkward around me? I've been overthinking and holding it all that I can't afford to lose everything in this relationship, not again.

My body stiffened when he burried his face to my nape. Then I felt it being wet a minute later. I surrendered and turned to face him, suddenly my stone heart melted after seeing his face with only faded lights of the buildings outside as my guide. His eyes was bloodshot, his cheeks was puffy, his nose was red and his face was full of tears mixed with sweat.

"I should be the one doing that, how dare tou take my role" I half-joked with a monotone. He sniffed which made me frown.

"Parang bata, tinalo mo pa si Sieg" I said while wiping his tears and sweat using the sleeve of my pajamas.

"I'm sorry" was that the only word he can say?

"What are you sorry for?" I asked coldly.

"For making you feel bad. F-for making you and Sieg wait every dinner. For making you do all the work" he stated and once again lose his control. Such a crybaby.

"Enough. Just don't do it again. Do you know how painful to hear Sieg ask adi, wer? Everytime I feed him? I know he was not looking for me before, since he doesn't know me. But you, he was expecting you to come home and play with you like you used to, he was expecting you to be the one who'll tuck him before sleeping" he nodded and hugged me tight, burried his face between my neck and shoulder.

"I hope you can spend more time with us." I added

"I will. I promise." He managed to say.

"Do it. Don't promise." Silence is what followed after that. Only the sound of our breath and the eir coming out of the aircon was heard.

"Mommy, don't leave us again please." He broke the silence and looked up to face me.

"I will not do it again, just don't leave us please. I'm sorry if I didn't gave you enough time like I did before. I thought having you will help me earn more for Sieg's future, but then again I forgot that you need my time too. I'm sorry" that's when it snapped me. He's also a human, he was hurt and had bad experiences. He also overthinks. And with the face he's showing me. I kmow he is sincere and sorry for what he's done. He looks like a kid begging for forgiveness after stealing some money for his school project.

Doing bad things but with a good reason is still bad. You can't be a good person if you still do bad. 

"Shh I will not leave, not with Sieg. So you better do it properly and don't make me change my mind, okay?" I warned.

"Opo" he said and kissed my forehead.

In relationships, there will always be ups and downs... the only and best solution is talk. Talk things out, be honest with your feelings and thoughts. One might not know what's going on with the other's mind. If you feel bad, speak out. If you're confused about something, tell 'em. If you need help, then ask for it. Nothing will happen if neither of tou will make a move. So it's better to do it properly than to break it angrily.

Don't get swayed with your emotions.

"I love you" he said before drifting into slumber.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
/my note/

Short update!
No more daldals hehe
Just keep safe everyone!! And goodluck to things that you have to do!!

2/16