~Out~

Lein's POV

Today is December 24, yes! Christmas is coming to town! Kidding aside.. time flies really fast.. It's also been a month since the news about us, started to spread like a wildfire. And each of our management are asking if we should reveal the truth or not. We told them to give us time and let us think..

I can say that this is a hard process.. we're talking about our identity... many things have happened the past year. I admit, it was hard for me.. Imagine seeing your son grow up only from far away, you want to share and cherish those milestones he take but you can't just because of your safety that involves his saftey too. But now that I have him, I have them already... I would love to let the whole world know that I am the mother of that cheeky and handsome little boy... that I am the ex-girlfriend and girlfriend of the Pambansang Bae.. But I think... Jay doesn't want to.

It pains me, I don't know if he is not proud of having me as his girl and as his son's monther. I don't know if he already forgave me. Does he still thinks that I love Aj more? Is he doing this just to let Sieg have a mother? Am I that worse?

Negative thoughts started pooling inside my head when Jay entered our room while carrying Sieg.

He was smiling. He looks so happy. But, is it because of me? Am I making him happy? What if he won't smile again? What if-

"Mommy... Ok ka lang?" He asked..

I snapped back to reality, I turned to my lower right where Sieg was standing while his hands are on my right knee, then I turned to my upper left where Jay was holding both of my shoulders with a worried expression.

I panicked. "Hala, yes I'm fine.. Don't be too worried" I held his face with both of my hands.

He starred deeply to my eyes, as if he was trying to dig my thoughts and looked for the reason of my sudden space out.

"Mommy... care to share?" How can h- ok, I just nodded and waited for his next move.

He smiled sadly, and kissed my forehead. He gave me a 'wait' hand sign and went of my room with Sieg.

"Maymay, ikaw muna bahala dito mag uusap lang kami ni ate Lein mo ha" I heard him say

"Sa kwarto kuya? Susundan na po ba si Sieg" I heard maymay teased, I just shook my head.

"Pag iisipan ko.." I don't know but I felt sad hearing it, what's wrong, why can't we- aight... we're not married yet.

"Ayan ka nanaman mommy, what happened?" My body shook in shock but eventually I went back to my senses.

"It's just that... I don't know what to do, should I let the public know that you and I are dating and we have a son? Is that okay with you?" He didn't answered

"Alam ko namang hindi... but I don't know the reason, why not? Are you still afraid that our management will separate us? They can't, I won't let them Jay.. I don't want to be far away from you and Sieg ever again, I already gave them that once.. letting me choose from my career versus my growing family is not easy... But I considered what you said before, which was also the reason, why I accepted their offer with Aj." I tried to be calm..

"W-what do you mean?" He asked, his eyebrows scrunched

"You said in that interview that you can't afford having a relationship, you're afraid that this won't work because of our career. So as long as you could, you will not have a relationship until all is settled. 1 month after that interview I accepted the offer about Aj, no one knew that we we're just faking it.. until I fell for him, but he started to become weird... another month passed then I found out that I am having Sieg and he was yours... I hesitated to tell you about it. I'm afraid you wont believe me, you won't accept him, but you didn't... you actually looked so happy having him."