~Outing (part 2)~

/my note/

This chapter is dedicated to JanalynCarranza694 thank you po for supporting this story! Hope you'll like this update! Godbless!

******************

Lein's POV

"babs I will go to the resort later, I will also spend the night there" I said to him while preparing for my shooting.

"andun si Jay diba?" he asked while typing on his laptop

"yup, andun din yung baby boy ko... Let's have a day with him soon ha?" then I squealed in delight

"tsk. If I know si Jay lang pupuntahan mo dun" my mood changed on the words he said.

"anuba? Wag mo ko simulan ahh.. Ang ayos ng pakikipag usao ko sayo" I tried to say it as calmly as I could he sighed and said "nevermind. I will look forward to meet Sieg soon though..." he whispered the last sentence so I didn't heard it right.

"aren't you tired?" I asked

"tried of work? Of course I am" he said sarcastically

"not that, I mean this kind of relatuonship" we fell silent the whole time I was doing my make up.. And when I was about to leave he spoke...

"if you're tired of our relation ship I will give you rest. I will never give you back to that useless bustard.. You're mine Lein, and what's yours is also mine." he said while gritting his teeth.

"I-i have to g-go" I said and pecked on his cheeks..

I sighed as I went out of my condo... This wasn't the relationship I wanted.. I missed being treated as a princess, respected as a queen. I feel so fool letting go of the person who made me feel that way. If this isn't just for- arghhh! Nevermind. Then I went to do my errands..

I planned on going to the resort.. Not minding the possibilities that might happen.. Also hoping that my shootings would end early...

"Lein! Ready ka na for the next lay out?" kuya mike asked

"yesss, ako pa?" I said and walked out of the dressing room.

**********

Jay's POV

I woke up hearing the loud music outside our room.. I opened my eyes and saw that it was almost dark.. I also looked at the baby beside me who's still sleeping soundly.. I was about to get my phone when I felt an arm wrapped around my waist.. I turned my body slowly trying not to wake up the one who's hugging me but failed..

"surprise.." she whispered and tightened her embrace..

"why are you here?" I asked as I reciprocated her hug..  Then  she buried her face through my chest..

"ayaw mo ba?" she asked and her voice vibrated to my body

"hindi naman, pero aren't you tired... Tsaka, how about Aj?" then I rubbed her back

"don't mind him.. Besides I told him that I'll be going here" she looked up to me and smiled.. "I missed you" she said and burried her face, this time to my neck.. We stayed on that position until we felt that the little boy beside me sat up and hovered over us..

"ay, gising na si pogi ko" I said and I put him between us

"happy 8th month, my love" Lein said and kissed his cheeks. Our son just giggled and started to puul up Lein's blouse..

If you we're thinking that he's recognizing her already well, yes.. But he knows her only as the milk machine, funny right?

"hungry ka na?" I asked and he continued to pull it up..