~Reverie~

Jay's POV

I woke up to the sound of a car leaving. I checked the time on my phone, it's still 3:30 in the morning. Maybe dad was summoned for an early meeting, I thought. We are currently staying at our house in Laguna, tomorrow Lein will be leaving for Bulacan. She has to stay there for 1 week because our wedding will be next week. As I woke up I rolled to my left and stretched my arms aiming to hug the woman beside me, but my hands landed on a soft pillow covered by the comforter that is also covering my body protecting it from the cold breeze of the air condition.

Negative and positive thoughts sarted to fill up in my head. I opened the lamp beside and sat up to check if its really empty, it is. I went to my bathroom, but there's no one inside either. So I went out of my room and went to the possible places she might be staying at right now, living room, lanai, terrace, garden, dinning, kitchen, dirty kitchen & laundry area, maid's quarters, powder room, Rizza and Angel's room, even in my shoe walk in cabinet, but there's none.

My anxiety is building up, until I remember that there's still one room that I haven't been to, Sieg's room. I walked to our son's room, and I stood infront of the closed door. My sweat started to fall from my temple to my jaw, with my hands shaking slightly (because of nervousness) I twisted the doorknob and slowly opened the door, assuming that they are sleeping in it. As soon as I opened the door widely I only felt a cold air welcoming me. I have decided to turn on the light. I saw nothing. Sieg's crib is neatly arranged, the toys are in its boxes, everything is neat. I ran down to the maid's quarters to ask Maymay, but I only saw mama Virgie and ate Alona still in a deep sleep. I went bak to my room and thought of the worst thing I could think of, then I realize I started opening the drawers (her side) and saw it empty, I also went to our son's room and saw that the drawers were only half full...

I won't give up, I thought I went back to my room and started dialing Lein's number.

The subscriber you have dialed is unavailable or out of coverage area, please try again later.

"F*ck. Nasaan kayo?? Bakit ngayon Lein?!" Just then I realized that my tears started to mix with my sweat.

I also tried dialing the Mendoza's numbers but no one's answering, they still might be sleeping.

I got tired and just lay on my back and stared at the ceiling still thinking on what I did wrong to recieve this pain. Is this the exchange of being famous? Please spare me this, they are the reason why I still wake up. I looked at Lein's side of the bed, and saw a folded paper on the bedside table. I opened it and saw Lein's penmanship.

Hi Jay,

By the time you are reading this means I already ran away. Yes I ran away, I'm sorry love. I know there are many questions inside your head, but it's not your fault, please don't blame yourself, it'sall in me, my sensitive a**. Jay, I'm not ready to be tied yet and I still want to enjoy the time with Sieg, this might be confusing but I think you need to enjoy your time too. When we started to live in one roof, we also had fights, you are too jealous, you are way too busy for your career, you always have more time for shootings instead of taking care of us and I couldn't take it anymore. I took Sieg with me because I want to become a mom to him, I also came with Maymay incase I need help. I promise to keep them safe. I love you, Jay. But I think I love myself more. Please let me be happy, I will comeback when I'm finally ready. Take care. :))

Ps. My family knows where we are going, but I hope you will let me be happy.

Love,
Lein.

I felt the pain that Lein had while writing this letter, I wanted to shout, I wanted to be mad, but I don't know why I feel like I don't have the right to do it. So I just lay down and cried all of it, I don't know what to do anymore.

Jay...

Jay...

"Jay!!" I felt a paiful smack on my shoulders.

I turned around and saw Lein crying.

"Wha- why are you crying? What are you doing here?" I stood up and held her face, sandwiched it in between oc my palms.

"They called me, sabi nila kanina ka pa daw nakatulala diyan sa salamin hindi ka gumagalaw. 15mins na, and then you started tearing up daw. Malay ba namin kung ano nangyayari sayo, kanina ka pa namin tinatawag hindi ka man lang nag rereact nalatulala ka lang diyan. Alam mo bang sobrang alala ako sayo? Di pa nga ako kasal mabubyuda na ako agad. Pano na si Sieg? Sino mag aalaga sa kanya? Sa amin?-" Lein complained in a rapping manner.

"Shh calm down, I'm fine ok... I'm having some wedding blues. I'm sorry I worried you" I explained and kissed her on the forehead.

"Ano naman naisip mo?" Lein wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Wala naman masyado. What if iiwan mo ako, pagod ka na sakin, ayaw mo na, ganun." I pouted

Lein gave me a smack kiss on my pouted lips and smiled.

"I will never get tired of you, and I will never leave you, unless mauuna akong matigok sayo." My eyes widen with what she said.

"Wag ganun! Tara na nga, kain na tayo. Kung ano-ano na sinasabi mo" I said and pulled her out of the room to join my family at the dinning area with smile on our faces.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

/my note/

Hi everyone!! Sorry i just thought of hurting you with this update... pero ok naman talaga sila hehe I won't be publishing about the wedding anymore, that's too common for love story books na hahaha I hope you'll like this update!! Thank you again for your reads and votes!!!
Don't forget to comment down your thoughts po! :))

Wag din kalimutan mag hugas ng kamay, mag alcohol, uminom ng madaming tubig, mag take ng vitamins, gumamit ng facemask at faceshield tuwing lalabas and siyempre maging maingat!!

Lovelots!! <333

10/16