~Forth Month~

Jay's POV

I didn't mind the sender of the message, but first thing that came to my mind was Lein. It bothered me a bit and made me overthink... I'm on my bed staring at the ceiling with a sleeping 4 month old baby beside me...

"ughh! Stop it Jay! You don't need to think about it, you're not supposed to be bothered *groan*" I whispered to my self and accidentaly hit the bed not too hard but just right to shake the bed a bit. Causing the little boy beside me to move...

"ayy sorry nak..." I said and tapped his leg lightly

"ang bilis mo naman lumaki nak, parang kailan lang ang liit liit mo tapos nakakatakot ka buhatin ngayon jusq, kasing bigat mo na yung pitong kilong bigas *chuckles*" I whispered then kissed Sieg's forehead and leaned my back to the headboard...

I have a son, I have my sisters, I have dad, I have friends... I am happy, them is enough..

I was staring at my window when someone knocked at my door...

"kuya... " said by a familiar kid on the other side of the door.

"pasok..."

The door opened slowly and it ejected Angel, who went in silently and walked to my side of the bed.

"yes Angel? What do you need from kuya?" as I wrapped my arms through her shoulder..

"Akala ko po Sieg is awake..."

"he's sleeping pa eh, later na kayo mag play ok lang po yun?"

"I just want to greet him kasi its his fourth month today" she said sadly

"you can greet him later when he wakes up okie? Did you have your breakfast na?" I asked her, changing the topic

"not yet po, I was waiting for you and ate.."

"don't wait for me na, later pa ako bababa.. Go to your ate Rizz-" I was interrupted when someone came in my room..

"speaking of... " angel said under her breath but enough for me to hear it.

"don't you know how to knock?" I askrd irritatedly

"sorry kuya...*sniff*gigiiiil..." while she went straight to Sieg and kissed his feet non-stop

"pag iyan nagising... "

"4 months na siya kuya" Rizza said and hugged Sieg who's still sleeping soundly..

"oo nga nalimutan ko nga eh, akala ko bukas pa.. Bababa na din kami soon, kain na kayo dun magigising na din yan"

I said then the two girls kissed my cheek and said their good mornings, went out of my room to eat their lunch.. I stared at my son for a few minutes, then I opened my phone to check on my twitter.. I then tweeted about my son's month day...