~Milk~

/my note/

Ang matagal niyo na pong hinihintay...
Enjoyyy!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-💚💚💚*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Jay's POV

I am here at the backstage of the apt studio. My make up artist is doing my make up while I was scanning through my phone when Rizza's name popped out asking for a facetime. I answered it and a Sieg who keeps waddling around the living room is what I saw.

"Mukang kailangan na talaga natin lagyan ng gate yung kwarto niya ahh" I said and laughed.

"Ay jusq kuya, walang kapaguran tong anak mo... kanina pa yang umaga pag alis mo dun sa may garden" she replied while kept on following my son.

We were talking about Sieg's first birthday when we saw Sieg started to rub his eyes and yawn but still continued to play...

"Riz antok na yan, hilamusan mo na... idlip din muna ako, see you later!" I said and ended the call, my make up artist went out to give me time to relax.

I was just about to close my eyes when I heard a knock on my door followed by the sound of it, opening.

I kept my eyes close not minding the person who went in.. then I felt a tap on my shoulder.. I opened my eyes only to see the girl I love staring at me with a smile on her face...

"Hi" she said cutely and that made me chuckle

"Kausap ko si Sieg kanina" I stated then I tapped the chair beside me so she could sit there. She hummed..

"Hmm, let's say that I went in while you're talking to them but you didn't noticed me since you're too serious talking about your plans for his first, so I decided to go out and just comeback once you're done" She sat on the chair looking at my face, then she wiped something on my eyes and smiled...

"You heard about the plans? What do you think mommy? You should've joined us" I smiled back and looked at her in the eyes.

She giggled. And once again after several months, I felt my heart beat fast by just hearing her cute giggles. I felt relieved, having someone whom you can share your plans with. Having someone whom you can ask for opinions. I will never let you go again. I will never let anyone or anything break us apart. I will protect you and our son, until I can't anymore. I thought as I stared at her face. Then I felt her ran her hands through my cheeks, that's when I realized that I am crying.

"Hey, you okay?" Worry is evident on her face

"Ahh yeah... maybe I just miss having someone beside me... I felt overwhelmed" I said and tried to smiled

She just hugged me and rubbed my back.. "I'm sorry for leaving you" she whispered, she let go of the hug but did not removed her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry for making you feel alone, I'm sorry for everything love" she added looking deep into my eyes as if telling me that she's sincere with her apologies.

"Don't be too sorry love, there are also advantages with what you did. I grew and learned things I still haven't, I became strong for Sieg." I assured her

"But I wasn't there when you and him most needed me, I felt so useless" Lein removed her arms from my neck and looked down as she fiddled her fingers.

"Look at me love, I held her chin up to make her face me "You may not be the perfect mom but the moment you carried him for 9 months, and took care of yourself for him that's already the best.." I said calmly and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Wag ka na sumimangot diyan, papangit ka niyan... basta from now on let's do it all together, okay?" I joked to lift up the mood...

"Okay, ayun na nga ang balak ko for his first..." Lein switched to her jolly self while talking about Sieg..