~After Party~

Jay's POV

We are on our way home and I was sitting beside Sieg. All of them are already sleeping, too tired for a long and happy day. Lights are turned off and only the sound of the van's engine and others cars outside mixed with the old songs being played in the radio are only heard.

I was falling asleep when this little boy beside me moved and was about to cry... Oh god, he woke up. I turned on the lamp beside him so he could see me.

"yes po anak? You woke up? We're on our way home" I quietly cooed and smiled at him. Smiling and opening his mouth as if saying a reply.

"I assume that you aren't hungry... Eh wala ka nang ibang ginawa kanina kundi magmilk ng magmilk kay mommy mo eh *chuckles* I already changed your diaper na din.. So I think you don't have to cry na *laugh*" I talked to him while he was just biting his hands.

I carefully removed his hands from his mouth and gave him his favorite toy (no to pacifiers) I put his ear muffs on and played some soft music. I just watched him then I looked at my watch. 1 hour more and we'll be home. I dimmed the lamp and slightly tapped Sieg's thighs... Seeing his droopy eyes made me smile, he had his mother's eyes.

"tulog mo na yan nak, I know you're tired." I whispered then caressed his head, and kissed his forehead.

When he closed his eyes I turned the lamp off again then closed my eyes to let it rest even just for a while.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Jay, we're here. Wake up" I woke up to dad tapping my cheeks.

"oh nakatulog pala ako. Sige dad susunod na po kami ni sieg"

Dad put out the gifts from the back of the van,  while I slowly unbuckle my little prince from his car seat.

I carefully carried him, trying my best to not wake him up. While I was walking through Sieg's room when I felt my phone vibrated. I put Sieg down... And did a sponge bath. He woke up in the middle of it but I just asked Maymay to reheat the breast milk in the fridge.. I fed and swayed him to sleep. I put him inside the crib grabbed the baby monitor, then slowly made my way to my room.

After I did my routines i did not checked my phone anymore and went straight to sleep. Forgetting that someone messaged me.

***********

The next morning I woke up to Sieg crying on the baby monitor..   I looked at the watch and it's still 5:30 I walked to his room and carried him to my room..  Put him on the bed and made his milk... I lied beside him and feed him while I scan my phone..

I opened the messages and saw the text from last night saying...

"leave her alone, leave US alone"

I just ignored it then looked at Sieg who's almost done with his milk..

"oh bilis naman anak, hungry ka sobra?" I cooed then smiled at him

He just looked at me then started to play with his bottle.. I carried im and tapped his upper back slowly. Until I heard a loud growl. I laughed at it.

"lakas nun nak ahh busog ka? *laugh* hindi halata"

Then I put him back to sleep and prepared for my work.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

/my note/

suuuupeeeeerrrr short and suuuupeeeeer late update guys HAHAHA GRABE! Sorry medyo ang daming nangyari... I was about to write this or finish this chapter last december pero sorry tao lang naapektuhan din ako..  Pero I accepted it na din, pero fan pa din ako, iniintindi ko lang happiness nila... Tatapusin ko tong story na toh sure ako diyan..

Belated happy New Year guyshhhhhh! Love lots!

*sorry po sa typos and wrong grammars*