~Make A Wish~

My POV

The family are at the NAIA terminal 1, hoping that no one will recognize them. They are on their way to South Korea. For Sieg's second birthday celebration, and it will be tomorrow since it's already 4am in the morning. They didn't told the public about their plans, for safety purposes and of course for them to enjoy the trip.

They are currently at the lounge waiting for their flight, Lein is taking a nap, while Sieg is busy watching some nursery rhymes on his iPad, Maymay whose holding him, is drifting to sleep and Jay is checking some places to go.

"Good Morning to all passengers, flight 5716 is now boarding, please proceed to gate 3. To all passengers of flight 5716, your flight is now boarding, please proceed to gate 3, thank you."

"Mommy, wake up. We're boarding na" Jay slightly tapped Lein on her arms until she opened her eyes.

She pulled her hoodie up to her head and fixed her shades, she's not wearing any make up under it but she's still stunning for Jay's eyes. Lein did the same thing to Sieg, then got him from Maymay. While Maymay kept the iPad in the hand-carry bag, which contains the things that Sieg might need. They did not let Sieg sleep before boarding so he would sleep the whole flight. Well, that's the plan.

While lining up, some fans have noticed them but chose to gave them the privacy. Which is they are thankful for.

When they reached their seats, Lein strapped herself first before asking Maymay to prepare a bottled milk for Sieg. Maymay was sitting on the aisle seat, Jay is on the window seat and Lein is in the middle with Sieg on her lap. (They only bought economy tickets, to save it (the money) for Korea *wink*)

When the pilot announced the takeoff, Lein handed Sieg to Jay and started to feed Sieg as soon as they felt that the plane is taking off.

"Ate, kinakabahan ako" Maymay whispered and held on to her boss's arm, while Lein quietly slipped hers to Jay's.

When the plane was already stable, the three breathed out a sigh, and laughed quietly together. Sieg finished his milk but he is not sleeping.

Later on...

"Adi ouwie" he complained while covering his ears.

"Aww, I'm sorry anak.. it will be get better soon ok?" Jay explained then kissed Sieg's ears. But it didn't he because he started to throw tantrums.

"You want milk love?" Lein asked

The little boy nodded and continued to cry.

"Maymay, palitan niyo muna diaper, puno na eh... tsaka para mapreskuhan baka sakaling antukin siya" Jay commanded and then she obliged.

When they came back the milk was already ready. Maymay swung him for a bit first, standing on the aisle until Sieg asked for his "adi".

The flight went smooth as soon as Sieg fell asleep.

After 4 hours, the plane finally landed at Incheon Airport and passengers started to get out of the said air transpo.

"Maymay, kukunin lang namin yung baggage.. bantayan mo muna si Sieg ah, diyan lang kayo." Lein said and left the two..

Sieg asked Maymay to put him down, since he's not getting any lighter, Maymay did. Unaware that Sieg has a hidden agenda.

As soon as his shoes touched the ground he ran as fast as he can, that made Maymay panicked. Maymay ran after Sieg but lost him because she ran into a group of korean.

"Jusko po, lagot ako sa magulang mo asan ka na Sieg, sa kabayo ka ba pinaglihi at ang bilis mo tumakbo?"

On the other side, Sieg was busy running away from his nanny when he bumped into someone's legs. He fell and sat on his bum making him look up to where he bumped.