~Lein Day!~

Jay's POV

Today's Lein day! I went home late last night to buy a cake and greeted her at exactly 12am. Tell me who's not sweet then huh? Kidding aside..

We are now preparing to go to the studios for a birthday performance. After the interview, the fans showed their love amd and support more, some even thanked us for telling the truth. Most, gave a good feedback so we are advised that we can get or open our social media accounts again..

"Love may extra clothes na si Sieg sa bag?" My girlfriend asked while I was dressing my self up and she's fixing her bag.

"Meron na po" I replied as I zip up my pants

"Diapers?"

"Check!"

"Milk bottles na may tubig?" Yes, we just started the formulated milk on Sieg, though we still give him sometimes the one on the fridge, since Lein's are almost finished, plus she's starting to do work outs.

"Check!"

"Baby wipes? And changing mat?"

"Check!"

"His favorite toy and blanky?"

"Ayy yun nasa crib pa, wait I'll get it" I said after brushing/fixing my hair.

"Mimi! Adi! Sieg gigi (pogi)?" Our son shouted as he came in our room with Maymay behind him

He was wearing a pink polo, a brown patterned pants and a black shoes.

"Huwaw! So pogi naman niyan! Give mommy a kiss" Lein kneeled to level Sieg's height. Our little boy obliged and gave his mom a peck on the cheek

"Hey pogi, are you ready to go na?" I asked my son and he nodded

"How about you ate may, are you ready na?"

"Yesser!" She replied and even did a salute

"Let's go!" I shouted and lead the way to the parking of the condominium.

~

When we arrived, our co hosts greeted her happy birthday all were wearing a smile and is happy for her. Sieg joined the noise and danced to the music. We did some rehearsals and stage blockings. After that the show started with Lein performing, to be followed by the other hosts and me of course. Sieg was just sitting on the audience area but is separated from the bunch of people. When it's time to give wishes for Lein all of us gathered (semicircle) around the cake, it started with our co-hosts, most of them wished her a healthy life, genuine happiness and more rakets. When it's my turn I took the mic and looked at Lein.

"To the love of my life, We've been through a lot, alam mo yan, and Sieg made his way to bring us back together. I never thought those things will happen, but you're strong, and you fought hard. Mommy, thank you for filling in the spaces in my and Sieg's heart. I wish you to be always healthy and safe from different adversities. I love you, this much this much mommy!"

"Kiss!!!!!" shouted the audience and our co-hosts joined them, so I gave her a peck ont he lips.

Sieg grabbed the mic.

"Oh Sieg, what's your wish for mommy?" Ms. A asked

"Buh-buh-day mimi, buh-buh-day mimi, buh-buh-day buh-daaaaay, buh-day mimi! I wove you this much this much!" Sieg sang on the mic which earned cheers from the people around us.

All is just so happy and memorable.

After our show at eat bulaga, we cleared our schedule and rested for a bit at our condominium and prepared for another celebration at conchas, this time with our family and our close friends.

We ate, played games and gave gifts and more wishes. It was really a tiring but enjoyable day.. that the moment we lay down, to take a rest Lein clinged to my waist and rested her head to my neck...

"Thank you for today, daddy. I love you" she stated and gave me a passionate kiss. When we came for breath that's when we decided to finally sleep.

 When we came for breath that's when we decided to finally sleep

/my note/

Short chapter!! :))

7/16