~27th~

Jay's POV

I'm inside the dressing room of APT studios.. We we're done rehearsing for the celebration of my 27th birthday. I haven't seen my son since december 31st, because I went to do a rehearsal for the New Year's countdown then I stood in my condo for eat bulaga's New Year celebration..  And here I am now contacting my dad so I could see my son even before the show to cheer me up, its my birthday anyways.. It was ringing oo long and i worries me.. After the 7th ring dad finally answered the call..

"dad, bat antagal mo sumagot? Asan si pogi?" I asked as soon as he accepted it.. Don't blame me I miss my Sieggy boy... But I noticed that dad is in the... Car?

"sensya na anak, nasa taas nag morning nap" he said a bit stuttering

"aww ok.. Bat pala nasa sasakyan ka dad? Aalis ka?" I asked worrying that no one will be left after Sieg

"hindi nak, may hinahanap lang ako dito sa kotse, tsaka wag ka magalala andito sina Rizza may mag babantay kay Sieg if ever.. Anyways nak, mamaya na may gagawin pa ako, ingat happy birthday!" dad was speaking too fast, ended the call as soon as he finished talking...

"problema no'n?" I mummbled to my self and sighed.. I shut my eyes and rest it.. I feel so exhausted, I miss my happy pill..

I was slowly drowning to sleep when I heard the door opened, I didn't bother to look and just mumbled...

"paidlip po muna ako, pakigising na lang po pag memake-upan na thank you"

"uh, rj..." I was shocked when I heard a familiar voice of a girl.. The girl whom I loved, well the girl that I still love.. I sat up and looked into her eyes

"happy Birthday" she said while handing me an envelope...

"oh, wedding invitation?" I joked she mumbled something but I didn't undertood it so I gave her a confused look

"I-I mean... No, uhm more likely a birthday message? Pls read it before you sleep.." she explained

"oh ok" I replied shortly

"I have to go, they need to do my make up... Enjoy your day birthday boy" she said while smiling at me, teasingly ?

I felt strange, why would she smile at me like that? I shrugged of the thought just went back on taking a nap

******************

3rd Person POV

On the other side... The Faulkersons are preparing for a surprise visit on eat bulaga, early at 9:30 am..

"dad sure ka ba na dadalhin natin si Sieg ng manila? Tsaka, sa studio?  Baka magalit si kuya" Rizza asked her dad worrying about his plan

"oo, nakausap ko naman na siya tsaka mag 6 months na si pogi pwede na yan" he replied calmly

"ser ready na po yung mga gamit ni beybi Sieg" maymay said and gave the babybag to daddy bae

"osige paliguan mo na at bihisan, pinaready ko na kay Angel yung susuotin ni Sieg, tas maligo ka na din" daddy bae said as he took the bag from her hand..

Maymay followed her boss' command and went straigt to Sieg's room to get him ready..

At 10:05... Richard Sr. went inside the car to start it already... He was about to turn the keys when Jay's profile appeared on his phone asking for a video call..

"paktay" he mumbled then tried to compose himself to act normal, he answered the phone and talked to his son, making some alibi that Jay surprisingly bought... He breathe a sigh of relief when the call ended..