~Truth~

Lein's POV

*flashback*

2017

We're having a meeting right now for my upcoming project..

"Lein you we will give you a new project.. But this has consequences" the boy producer seriously said

"What's the consequences?" I asked

"you need to break up with Jay... You need to tell the public that you and him are just a loveteam nothing more" the girl producer replied

"why do I have to break up with him? And just tell the public the opposite...  We haven't officially announced it though" I tried to said calmly..

"Lein, Jay also needs to focus on his new project... You both will have new loveteams.. Could you handle seeing him with other woman? Cause he can't handle seeing you.. And Jay is too transparent when it comes to his feelings for you. Your fans has the fastest eyes, malicious mind and crazy mouths that they can easily tell anything they see... That won't help" the boy explained.

I just shook my head and bowed down trying to find words on the floor.. Should I agree? Should I risk our relationship? Or should I fight for it? But it's for our, sake right? I suddenly felt tears forming in my eyes.. I looked up not minding what I look like right now..

"I'll do it" I said

-ff-

While we we're shooting for the movie, Aj started approaching me.. He's filling the space, Jay couldn't.. But I didn't felt the way Jay made me feel.. I still feel empty with him.. When I broke up with Jay, all I told him was not true... Me and Aj aren't dating yet.. Not until now.. He started courting me.. Few more weeks I finally answered him..

But he changed... He suddenly want to control my life, when he knew that I got pregnant a day never passed that he will not tell me that he hate the kid inside me.. He always want me to buy things.. Everytime that I will tell him to break up, he will always say that he can't because he loves me..

I don't feel love though, I feel.. Different.. So I tried to investigate him..

-Sieg's baptism-

"balita?"

"ahh ms. Nics, I recorded his conversation with his friend... He said there that he will not let you go until you don't give him your all... Btw ms. Nics his friend is a girl"

"walangya talaga yan, sige sige salamat"

"no problem madame.. Enjoy ka po diyan!"

"oo noh, mag papakasaya din ako dito sa piling ng aking munting pamilya"

"omg I want to see your son soon!" she shrieked

"*laugh* oo cute niya noh? Mana sa tatay charot!"

"superrr! Muka nga po" then she laughed

"che! sige na andito na yung mag ama ko... Keep an eye on him, thank you"

-Call ended-

-Call 2-

"hello?"

"Ms. Nics I got more evidences about his background"

"good job, meet me at my mcdo. Ibigay mo sakin lahat ng yan"

"copy po madam, See you"

"osiya, see you"

-call ended-

That's just one of the days that I met my investigator... I also know about how he hurts Baste whenever he talks about Jay.. And how he tell my family that he will own me..

I got all those evidences and wait for the right time I will blurt it out to him and the public about our relationship... I want My family back.

*End of flashback*

"what!? You can't!" he shouted

"well I can... I have evidences of you cheating on me and abusing my family"

"babs, you know I can't do that" then he tried to hold my hand.. Which I quickly dismissed.

"still. No. End of conversation... I will file a protection from you.. Don'r ever come ner me, my family, my friends and My son!" I said and walked out of the car...

I packed his things so he could move out of my condo and called my manager about the happenings... All of them were shocked to know such an event and said their apologies for pushing me to do it... I just sighed and sat on my couch.. When I heard doorbells I stood up to see Kuya Mike on the door, he hugged me and got Aj's things... After he left I just took a shower and threw my self on the bed, to end the day...

I'll just fix more things, Jay... Finally I can have you and our family peacefully...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
/my note/

It's a rainy afternoon here...

Woooh! That was in tense... And finally he's out of their life!! Well.. Is he? Chour!

Hopeddd you like this update guysss! Don't forget to tell me about your thoughts! And thank you so much for your never ending viotes and support!! I hope you'll support my future stories!

I would like to clear that this is just a work of fiction... Not related to the cast's real life! Let's be happy for them!!

That's it for today! And as I always sayyyy...
Wag kakalimutan mag hugas ng kamay, gumamit ng face mask kung lalabas or better wag na lumabas kung hindi naman kailangan. Lagi din uminom ng tubig at mag vitamin C for protection!! Keep safe everyone!! Lovelots!