~Back~

Lein's POV

It's been a week when Jay flew to Hong Kong for his movie shooting... And we constantly call each other for updates about me and Sieg... I feel happy, everything is almost back to normal.

I followed what Jay told me... I changed the lock password when I came back to my condo unit..

"I also visited Sieg last weekend and yeah you're right.. He cried a lot... He plays with me but he never come near me, he laughs at the silly faces and sounds that I made, but he never let me touch him. I just shrugged it off, I think he got my introverted side, did he? Ohhh of course I won't miss the last part!! He cried when I said the word 'bye-bye' but he still didn't let me carry him.." I exclaimed while talking to Jay through facetime

"He did that?" he laughed then yawned

"You seem sleepy, you can sleep na... I still need to finish the last lay out" I said then smiled at him

He keeps on yawning but he doesn't want to end the call

"Tulog na mr. Faulkerson... good night" I said and waved my hand

"Ayaw ko pa sana pero sige... good night! Pahinga ka na after niyan" Jay

"Opo, I will... I miss you" I whispered the last three words and smiled

"I miss you most" He smiled back and closed his eyes

I just ended the call when my make-up artist went to me to give me a retouch and said seriously.

"Kayo na ulit?" I was shocked

She is close to me, we're actually friends but I didn't expected that she'll ask about it.

"H-huh?" I stuttered

Sha laughed which made me more confused.

"Gulat na gulat? Expected na ng lahat yan, you have Sieg eh" She smiled then started putting some make-up on me.

"Ahh... Actually hindi pa, we haven't cleared things yet except for the last one that I asked him to let me court him nga, and he said no kasi he is willing to risk again even without that kind of process na daw, what does that even mean? I'm confused" I talked.

"Yun naman pala eh, edi he's just waiting for you to label your relationship ulit.. It's up to you, Lein. Don't waste too much time, plus you have Sieg already" she advised then sprayed some make up setter on my face.

I thought about it and stared at my self on the mirror.

Let's do it then. I said to my self.

"Lein last lay out na!" I heard kuya mike shouted from outside.

I went out of my dressing room and started my shoot.

----3 weeks later----

I go to Sieg every weekend... I just want make sure that he will soon recognize me as his own mommy. Like today, it's saturday! that's why I am here at their house in Laguna.

I was changing his diaper while he was busy playing with his teether and blabbering sounds. Yes, you read that right.. In that 2 saturdays that I went and stayed here we grew closer, he will even crawl to me now when he hears my voice.

"Ok done, Mr. Bungusngis" I exclaimed after I put on his pajama then carried him and showered his face with kisses making him giggle.

We were busy with our mommy and son time when my phone rang. I fixed Sieg's position in my arms and went to my phone. It was him.