~Recover~

My POV

Today is Sieg's 9th month and also the day he will be discharged.. They've been staying in the hospital for 1 week and 4 days already.. He was transferred in the ICU on the third day of his admition due to a sudden pneumonia..

*flashback*

All of them in the room are having an afternoon nap, including Jay, Rizza and Sieg. When Jay woke up to get a glass of water he saw that Sieg is crying but there's no sound coming out and his skin is turning violet.. He panicked and immediately press the button to call the nurses... (based on my experience)

They inserted an oxygen hose through his nose, checked his vital signs and did some tests.. After having the result they transferred him to the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) for better monitoring anf further observations.

They inserted a dextrose on his left foot and right hand, an oxygen is connected to his nose and a pulse-ox on his right hand.

"Mr. Faulkerson, we have a good news and a bad... Good news, you're son is almost done battling with the dengue fever.. His platelet count and WBC went back to normal. Bad news, he had a pneumonia. His immune system for now is down and it's better for him to stay at the ICU for days. You can visit him but you will not be the one who will look after him. We will make sure to call you whenever he needs something." Dr. Mercado (Sieg's pedia) said

"will he be alright doc?" Jay asked

"of course he will! Remember we have a little fighter lying inside" the docter said and winked at Jay and plastered a bright smile.

*end of flashback*

Lein had a constant visit to Sieg... And took the time to keep up things with Jay who still continued to give her a cold treatment.

Sieg was back to his normal goofy self... He's now babbling words as if anyone can understand it..

Jay on the other-side is slowly getting close with Lein, he started to trust her even just for a bit.. He also goes on shooting and will swap with Lein in the hospital.. But he's still not comfortable with her presence.

___

"Uuwi na si pogi! Excited na ikaw uwi? No more na pong ouwie noh? Very good ka nga eh..  Pakiss nga" Lein then showered his face with kisses while Jay was busy packing their things.

"sieg.. Say mommy.. Mo. Mmy." Lein tried to teach Sieg

He just stared at Lein's lips and tried copying it.. But he just hummed and whined then wiggled to release himself from his annoying mommy. Jay unconsciously snorted.

"did you just snort Mr. Rj?" she tried teasing him.

Yes, she's been trying since the day Sieg was transferred to ICU. She wants to earn his trust again. She act as if it's normal for her to tease him, but he would always reply with a stare. A bored stare. Just like what he did right now. Which made Lein just smile.

"dali na anak.. Oh eto na lang..  Look at mommy..  Say daddy..  Da. Ddy. " Lein went back to Sieg..

Like what he did a while ago, he stared at his mommy lips and coppied it..

"dddddd..." he say

"yes you can do it! Da. Ddy" Lein repeated oblivious that Jay is taking a video of them. While smiling.

"dddddda-"

"ddy." lein is being impatient

"dddddiii" Sieg said and was flustered when his mommy shrieked in excitement

"ok now say daddy.."

"Ah-dhi" he said and clapped his little hands

"very good anak! Jay narini-" she was shocked when she saw him holding a phone, taking a video while smiling.

"yeah! I got it on vid!" He said happily

"Since when did you start taking a video?" Lein had this unsatisfied look

"uhh when you started teaching hin the word daddy" he smiled teasingly

"ugh! Delete mo yan! Baka mamaya ang pangit ko diyan tapos ipopost mo pa yan malamang" she then carried their son then ran after Jay..

"hoy baka malaglag yung bata! Wala na akong pambayd ng hospital!" he said while avoiding Lein who put Sieg down on his crib, running around the hospital room and laughing his heart out.

They were running and laughing like kids and yeah of course with a kid on his crib watching his parents play. (they always have this foldable crib on the van so they can set it up wherever and whenever the need to.)

Lein suddenly stopped and panted... Making Jay stop too

"para tayong mga bata ano ba yan" he said while still catching his breath.

"water" Lein handed him a bottle of cold water.

"thank you" he said then smiled.

Then silence filled the room for about 2 mins..

"bati na tayo?" Lein suddenly asked making Jay flinch with the sudden sound.

He just looked at her and smiled.. He was about to answer her when a knock was heard on their door.. The next thing happened was the nurse telling them to get ready for the discharge...

He was about to carry Sieg when he saw him sleeping on his crib while smiling.

"I love you Sieg/anak" his parents said unison.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*/my note/

/my note/

Last for todayyyy dahil malakas kayo sakin! Hahaha!
Hope you enjoyed reading! Love lotssss!

Oh I forgot the "~Sick~" chapter is dedicated to JanalynCarranza694
Do well on your studiessss!! Ingat ka diyaaaaan! Godbless!!

And this chapter is dedicated to aaliyah161104
Thank you for commenting, this one is for you!  Hope you liked it. ;))

Stream "Naughty" - Red Velvet Irene & Seulgi!
Watch Yerihan Bang on Yeri's YT channel!
Support Blackpink Jisoo's upcoming drama!
Love Blackpink & Red Velvet!
ReVeBlink here! Who else? Haha!

*sorry for the typos and wrong grammars*