~Sunset~

1 month later...

Jay's POV

The movie was out! And it boomed! Many appreciated it, it's so overwhelming.. Everything that is happening at the moment... I'm here in a prescon right now, sitting infront of reporters and audiences... When one audience raised her hand, it's obvious that she's a member of the fandom called "JayLein"

"yes ms?" said the mc

"this question is for Jay po"

Got the mic and said... "go on" then I smiled

"we saw some pictures of a baby posted by your sister and by you of course, based on it's captions he's your son?"

"yes! He's my son, di po ba kamuka? Haha pogi kami pareho... Biro lang po" then everyone in the room chuckled

"if you're the father, sino po ang mother?" then everyone went silent, waiting for my answer

I looked at mama Ten, and kuya sam... Then back at the audience and to the person asking... I deeply sighed and said...

"uhm for now po I will not YET tell you, who she is.. Maybe soon, pag ayos na ang lahat" then I smiled..

"thank you po" the girl noded then smiled and sat down

"any follow up questions?" the mc asked.. Another latter raised his hand

"yes sir?" I said then smiled

"may kumalat po na tweet mo before, that Mr. And Mrs. Mendoza is taking care of your son... Some fans assumed that there is STILL something happening between you and Lein?"

"I want to clear things, that Lein and I are still friends.. So I think there would be no issue if her parents and I still have contact? Wala lang kasi talagang mag babantay kay Sieg nung araw na yun" then I smiled

"last one sir, Sieg looks like Lein? Is it possible that she's the mother?"

"like what I said, Lein is a good friend of mine... And soon ko na sasabihin kung sino ang mother ni Seig. Thank you po"

After that, he smiled and just sat down.. Many questions were thrown to us juat until when the mc closed the prescon..

****************

I feel so exhausted, So I went straight home... When I reached our house in laguna, the lights are all off except for the patio and dinning.. I went upstairs to check on Sieg and I found him, sleeping soundly... I smiled then closed the door slowly.. I was about to go to my room to take a shower when nanay Virgie appeared...

"andito ka na pala Jay, kakatulog lang ni Sieg"

"nakakagulat ka naman po nay, sige po mag shower lang po ako.. Dun po muna siya sa kwarto ko katutulog, ililipat ko na lang po mamaya. Pakidala na lang po yung mga gamit niya sa kwarto ko"

"sige iho"

I took a half bath wore my pajamas went to Sieg's room carried him slowly so that he wont wake up... Then we quietly went to my room... I put him down on my bed then kissed him continously but softly

"ahhh I missed you anaaaakk" I said whispering.. Then continued to shower his sleeping face with butterfly kisses...
I saw his lips slightly moved to a curved..

"eekk did you just smiled at me, ughh you're so cuteee... My number one stress relieverrr!" when I got tired of kissing him I lay down beside him and slighty hugged him.. (nanay virgie putted a pillow on the ther side ;P) I fell asleep in that position.

******** 3:30 am  ********

I woke up to a loud cry... It's my baby boy! I sat up to check if his diaper is full already, and yes it is.. So I changed it then carrued him to make him some milk... While feeding him we sat on my massage chair.. I tried to close my eyes when I felt his hands playing with my lips.. I opened my eyes to look at him and saw him starring at me..