~Outing~

Fast forward >>

Jay's POV

Last week, we planned on having an outing with a mendoza family for celebration of Sieg's 8th month.. And It's today!

I woke up to Sieg playing with his pillows, we will be leaving laguna at 8am to reach bulacan at exactly 1pm.. Our things are packed I just have a backpank for me and my son's clothes.. A baby bag for his diapers and milk bottles and more things .. We have a small cooler in the van for his milks and a fold-able crib...

I was about to greet Sieg when Rizza came in my room running excitedly towards him..

"ohhh look who's 8 months old today? Its you right?" she talked to Sieg who was startled at first but smiled at my sister's baby talks..

"you startled him" I said plainly, which she choose to ignore

Sieg sat up as he continues to interact with my sister.. She was busy singing a happy 'month'day to Sieg when he started to pull his self up with the cribs rails..

"omo omo, kuya!  He's trying to stand" she said giddily as she tried to capture the special moment.. Rizza kept on talking to Sieg and taking him pictures as I prepare for the outing

 Rizza kept on talking to Sieg and taking him pictures as I prepare for the outing

"Rizz we need to go at 8 ha.. Are you all ready na? Yung mga gamit niyo nilagay niyo na sa van?" I asked while dressing up Sieg

"opo kuya.. Excited na ako namimiss ko na si ate Lein" Rizza said with enthusiasm

"uh, Riz as much as I don't want to ruin your happy mood, but I also don't want ou to expect because she won't be coming... She have shootings" I said then stopped putting Sieg's pants on to see her expression.

Her smile faded but when she saw me looking at her sge plastered a fake one.. "it's ok kuya.. I'll have fun with ate coleen instead. Baba na ako kuya, I'll help them prepare the foods" she announced and went out of my room.. I just sighed at our state..

Of course I also want her to be there but she have some work to do and to remind myself she has a boyfriend.. "Right." I said and pinched the cheeks of my son.

At exactly 7:40 we're all ready and rode the van.. We started travelling and stopped by a gas station to fill up. The trip was not easy because Sieg is throwing tantrums due to boredom.. We arrived a bit late because of the traffic, the Mendoza is already there at the resort preparing the tables and stuffs.

"they're here!" kuya Nico said and welcomed me for a man hug. Coleen took Seig from me and went inside the room we will be staying..

It was a private resort, and it's quite big... It has like a medium two storey house.. Containing 4 bedrooms at the second floor with one balcony then two rooms at the ground.. A small sala set with flat-screen tv, then 2 bathrooms.. The kitchen was separated with the dinning... There's a Jacuzzi good for 5 persons. Then an infinity pool with a view of the city... And a small playground set on the side.. All of the rooms are containing a small cabinet, a double bed, a bedside table with a lamp. Except for the master's bedroom with a queen sized bed, a medium cabinet, bedside table and balcony. Which is going to be ate Nikki's (family) room..