~Proposal~

Jay's POV

March 16... this is the day I finally decided that I will give her my gift. I think we are ready enough to move on this stage of our relationship.

I asked our family to bring Sieg with them and go to our rest house in Nuvali. The surprise will be held there.

I am currently at the flower shop, buying a bouquet for the lovely girl. I also called her that we'll be having a simple date and that I let nanay borrow Sieg for a while so we could have our me time.

"Aww mamimiss ko si Sieg, kahit isang araw lang" sadness is obvious in her voice.

"Ok lang yan love, ako na lang muna baby mo" I joked and ahe laughed, at least it helped

"Nubayan, ang damulag mo naman. Pero ok din, tagal na natin di nakakapag me time, ngayon mo na nga lang ako niyaya ulit mag date eh"

"Hoy grabe ka, ang sakin lang naman, alam ko naman kasi na pagod ka pag uuwi kaya sa bahay na lang para makapag rest ka" I explained

"Biro lang naman. Ang defensive ha... anyways patapos na ako love last layout na lang mag kikita na tayoooo" i know she would be excited.

"Ok love, mag drive na ako, see you laterrrr"

After dropping the call, I drove to her location. As I arrived she just finished her shoot, there were fans outside the buldin who saw me fetching her, some even asked for photos, so I obliged. Once we finally got inside my car we both let out a loud sigh, and laughed.

"Daming fans" she stated while laughing, truth though

"Onga, susmaryosep. Lika muna dito punasan natin pawis mo, baka ubuhis ka tapos mahawa pa si Sieg" I tapped the face towel to her forehead and wiped off the sweat.

She looks so stiff. We haven't been this touchy, unless we're at home. So I think, she's kind off shocked.

"Tara na?" I said and started driving.

When we reached our rest house I immediately brought her to the landscape at the backyard, with the overlooking Taal, Volcano.

There is the tent, with a table for two, a candle and some flowers scattered all around, that I asked them to arrange it earlier. Once we sat down, I pretended to get in the house and ask our maids thay they can serve the food that nanay made, but I just gave them (our family) a go signal that they can start filming us.

I went out with a bouquet that I bought earlier.

"Flowers for my lady" I said as I hand her the flowers.

"Wow may pa bouquet, may budget. Pero thank you"

We talked some more and eat of course. As soon as the sun was about to set, I asked her for a dance, the song was played by Dean, it was the instrumental of God Gave Me You.

"Love, You know you're the only girl for me right?" I asked

"Ang sudden ng question, pero... Oo noh! Dapat lang" she said and we laughed

"I have a challenge for you" I said and pulled her waist close to me

"Sige, ano yun? Basta wag kakain ng tae ah!"

"Love naman, seryoso na kasi" I whined

"Eh kasi naman masyado kang seryoso nakakatakot, para kang mamamaalam na ewan" then her brows furrowed upon stating those words

"Live with me for the rest of your life" I blurted out, and we stopped swaying. She slowly pulled herself away from me.

Her eyes were watery, and is full of overwhelming emotions.

"C-can you r-repeat it? I k-kind of didn't heard it c-clearly" she stuttered and it made me smile... My own tears are filling my eyes.

"Spend the rest of your life with me love, Marry me?" I asked and went on one knee.

She finally got it. She covered her mouth with her hands, and tears started falling from her beautiful eyes. She looked at me and she slowly nodded. That's my cue I stood up and put the ring on her middle finger, and hug her tight. She hugged back while sobbing her feelings out. I pulled away and gave her a passionate kiss.  And finally shouted..

"SHE SAID YES!" Then our family came out, popping a party popper with the kids jumping with joy and our parents have swollen eyes.

"Congrats Jay and Lein!" Our siblings said in, quite not at the same time. That made us laugh.

"Kaya pala may pabiglaang dinner ka ah" she slapped my chest and I just chuckled

"I love you, Lein"

"I love you too, Jay" she gave me another peck on the lips.

Then we all continued our dinner, now with our family.
Another night that is well spent! I just want to thank God for all of this happenings, and for my family.

/my note/
Last chapter to be published for today!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed these 3 chapters... I'm sorry though kung nabitin nanaman po kayo.. the ending is quite near, so just a little more push and this book will come to it's end na! I hope you still love reading and supporting this story.. I also hope that you'll still support my next stories.

Thank you for all the supports, reads and comments!! I really, really, really appreciate them po!!  So don't forget to comment down your thoughts, or just simply tell us about your  day, I will read and try to reply to it...

Keep safe yeorobun!!
Wag kakalimutan mag hugas ng kamay at mag alcohol. Uminom ng madaming madaming tubig. Palaging gumamait ng face mask and shield tuwing lalabas, or best wag na po lumabas kung hindi naman kinakailangan!!

Love lotsssss!!!

*sorry for the typos and wrong grammars*

8/16