~Progress~

My POV

Another month have passed...

Sieg is now on his 10th month. He grew a bit taller, he knows when and how to call his daddy now (ah-di), his teeth started growing and has two on the front, he also can stand on his own and climb up the sofa, lastly, he is now close and familiar with Lein... though he still looks for Jay more.

On the other hand, Jay and Lein have been busy with their commitments.. Jay rarely saw Sieg for this month, he always stays in his condo unit in BGC since his schedule is always packed and travelling from Laguna with a lot of traffic is not helpful.

Meanwhile, Lein and him grew closer and a little bit sweeter. I can say that their love for each other is slowly restoring. He's slowly forgiving Lein and trying to accept her in his life again. They hang out in his condo on his days off (just like the old times) and talk to Sieg through facetime. Like now, since he can't go home for his son's 10th month, Lein went to his condo and stayed there for a night. He has a flight to Hongkong for a movie shooting the next day.

"Hi bungisngis!" Lein called the attention of Sieg and the baby replied with a toothy grin, showing his two front teeth.

"Kamusta ka na pogi? Nag breakfast ka na?" Lein asked which is answered by Rizza

"Opo, pina-eat na po ako ni ate maymay ng cerelac kanina" She baby talked

Sieg looked in to the screen and acted as if he was looking for someone.

"Ah-di! Ah-di!" He said

"He's in the kitchen, cooking our breakfast wait I'll go to him" Lein said then walked to the kitchen "Jay, Sieg is looking for you" she added when she reached the kitchen and tilted the phone to let Sieg see his "adi"

"Hey buddy! You're looking for daddy? I'm cooking look!" He said and flipped the camera to show then a pan with bacon strips.

"Sarap naman niyan kuya!" Rizza commented

"Minsan lang yan di pwede tumaba may shooting pa" then they all laughed except for Sieg who's now busy playinh with his teether.

"Osige na kuya, enjoy your breakfast! Miss you ate! Visit ka soon! Sieg, say byebye to daddy and mommy!" Then rizza waved Sieg's little hands

"Okay! No probs, pag free na sched ko! Bye my love see you soon!" Lein said then waved her hand as well then flipped the camera to show Jay transferring the food to a plate "bye buddy! See you soon! Be good! Love you" jay said while focusing on what he is doing.

When the call ended Lein started a conversation with Jay.

"Kailan balik mo?" She said while preparing the table

"Baka next month pa, why?" He replied

"Ahh ok" she felt sad, she won't deny that she will miss him.. They were just starting a new chapter, it just feels like day one again.

"Bakit mamimiss mo ko noh?" Jay teased

"Bakit ikaw ba hindi?"

"Hindi" he lied, then put his tongue out

"Luh parang bata.. Kumain na nga tayo" then they both laughed at their craziness.

While eating, they also talked about what they'll do for the day...

"Sure ka dito lang tayo sa condo? Ayaw mo lumabas?" Jay asked while still munching his food

"Yep, wala din naman tayong mapupuntahan plus madaming tao ngayon" Lein explained as she munch her food

"Wushuu gusto mo lang ako masolo eh, ok lang Lein alam ko naman na patay na patay ka sakin" he said and tried his best to wink

"Feeler ka noh? Wink wink ka pa di naman marunong!" She pointed at him using her fork.

Almost Completeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें