~Owjiji! (OMG!)~

My POV

(Just a sneak peek on what happened on their honeymoon.)
After their wedding the newlyweds were given a 2 weeks and three day vacation leave for them to atleast enjoy and have time for each other. They decided to have a 1 week staycation at Maldives and then the rest of the remaining days will be just lounging inside their condo with their son. The Faulkersons initiated in taking care of their first born. Lein disagreed at first, because she wants to bring Sieg with them but both families didn't liked her idea either. After several pleading they finally convinced Lein with some conditions which they agreed.

So the couple went to Maldives, they did what a normal newlyweds would do. On day 1 they arrived at night, so they decided to eat dinner, talk with sieg and then sleep. The next day, the couple woke up early and had their breakfast while watching the sunrise.

"I still can't believe that we're now married." Lein spoke after taking a sip on her coffee.

"Parang kailan lang nalaman ko na buntis ka with Sieg." Jay said while watching the waves as it meets the shore.

"Hmm- I can't remember if I already told you about this but... I was really wishing that you still insisted in taking care of me while I was pregnant with Sieg. When I told you that I want Aj to be the one who'll stay with me, I never thought that he (Aj) won't like the idea of it so I ended up staying with Dean and cry all night just because I was missing "the feeling of your care" as I called it before. ikaw nga ata pinaglihian ko nun, plus buti hindi naging iyakin si Sieg" Lein narrated then took a sip of her coffee.

"I really thought that Aj is taking care of you though, kaya din siguro medyo nagulat ako nung ako yung tinawagan mo when you were having the labor, despite that we talked about it na gusto ko ako kasama mo while giving birth." Jay turned to look at Lein who's busy munching on the breakfast that was served to them.

"I remember scolding my self for shouting at babybash that time. Then after nun iniwan niya lang ako sa room" she again trailed to memory land and shook her head.

"Ang dami ng nangyari... pero tayo pa din naman pala ending. Anyway, plans for today?" Jay chuckled and changed the topic beacuse the atmosphere started to get heavy. This is their honeymoon not an open forum, they must enjoy the time that was given to them before facing the reality once more.

So the couple did some water activities, took some pictures of each other, they atleast drank some liquors at the small bar near the beach. After feeling the alcohol level reaching their peaks the couple walked to the villa that they rented and did "stuffs" as the moon slowly sinks.

***************

The days, weeks and months went by fast, the couple already returned to their works and careers. Sieg is still being left at the condominium with maymay, avoiding to go out of it unless needed. They are currently busy with their careers and some papers, since their soon to be house is now under construction, and Lein will be handling a conchas branch at her hometown in bulacan. There are so much to do, and stress that the only rest they have is having Sieg with them not until today.

"Ano ba yan Sieg! Nanonood ako eh!" Jay heard his wife shouting at their son which was followed by a whimper, he stopped whatever he is doing inside the room and went out to the living room.

Maymay was comforting Sieg who is obviously startled with the sudden outburst of his mom, was the view that welcomed Jay. As soon as Sieg saw him he ran to him and asked to be carried.

"Why? What happened? What did you do?" And then there Sieg started wailing while holding a fist of his ahdi's shirt.

"I just want-jakdsljfhsgaban huuuuhhh" sieg tried to speak but couldn't finish.