~Ready?~

Lein's POV

I'm now on my 6th month of my pregnancy. I visited my ob gyne yesterday. Yes, I did went there alone, I want to surprise my boys for our baby's gender. Jay doesn't seem to notice, I told him I'm just going to the mall for Sieg's birthday gift. I was planning to celebrate and have our son's third birthday and the gender reveal at the same day, even though Sieg requested that he wants a party at mcdonalds.

Sieg is a nice child, he tries his best to understand the situation before reacting to it. Most of the days he just sit on the corner and play by himself whenever we are busy with something, but I think today is not one of those days. Everything was already set, we are just waiting for the guests to arrive, few are already there. I'm currently busy talking to the staffs, orienting them on the flow of the event.

"Mimi, where's Sieg's gift?" My son tugged the hem of my blouse.

"Later you will open them at home ok? Go to adi fist ok?" I tapped his head and went back on talking to the staffs.

After clearing some things I sat on a chair on our designated table and took a rest for a bit, I just closed my eyes when I heard a loud cry coming from my son. I followed the sound and my eyes landed on the door where Jay was carying him.

"Adi wet's open my gifts!!" Sieg whined

"No kuya, later po ok? The party hasn't even started yet." I can see how my husband tried his best to explain it to our son.

"Why are we stiw not starting?! Sieg is not happy!" Sieg wailed. His eyes that keeps on pouring out his frustrations through tears started to swell along with his nose, he's so cute but I can't stand seeing my son cry like that. Our guests suddenly kept quiet while looking at our son. I kind of feel ashamed. I sighed and was about to go and rescue them when I heard my husband talked.

"Kuya, it's your birthday today don't you think you should enjoy?" Jay sat down on a small circle stool while cradling Sieg.

"H-how wiw Sieg e-enjoy? Mimi don't w-want to talk to Sieg. Ahdi talks to other p-peopew. Sieg want to open gifts b-because... because no one talks to me." Sieg groaned, I can see that he tried to explain his side. I can't help but to intervene their conversation.

"I'm sorry Sieg. I didn't thought you were thinking that way. Mimi is sorry" I carried our son and kissed his temple. "Here open one gift na, mimi's sorry" I handed him a toy that's supposed to be one of the price in a game for later, he held it but he just clung to my neck, still crying.

"Oh anyare sa apo ko?" Nanay rubbed Sieg's back as soon as she arrived with my siblings and tatay.

"Nainip po, eh hindi namin napapansin nay, tapos gusto mag open ng isang gift ngayon niya lang sinabi na para daw tatahimik na lang sana siya sa isang tabi eh pinagbawalan namin. Ayan nagtantrums" I pouted and hugged Sieg tighter.

I really felt sorry for him. If now that This little munchkin isn't out yet we already lack in giving him attention what more if the new baby is finally out. Worries started fill my head once again, when nanay spoke.

"Hay nako Lein yan na nga ang sinasabi ko. Halika muna Sieg. Play kayo nila kuya matti" Tatay was getting Sieg from me but I didn't let him go, intead I tightened my hold to him and just said...

"Dun muna po kami sa van, tay. Pa, paasikaso muna yung mga bisita ha, thank you." I mummbled and gave Jay a peck on his cheek

I went in the van with my son and played with him in there.

Sieg kept on kissing my tummy, I was surprised when the sleeping baby inside me woke up to let its kuya know that he/she wanted to play with him too.