~Take A Peek (2)~

(Bonus chapter)

/my note/
•Long chapter ahead!! Use wifi/mobile data while reading this chapter, it contains photos.

•I dedicate this to all my readers, as a thank you for this... as of now September 4, 2021, 8:32pm.

Thank you for everyone who loved this book, even though it really started from a scratch

Thank you for everyone who loved this book, even though it really started from a scratch. And is still improving, I guess? Lovelots y'all

•This was written for a month so i really hope you wont get bored reading this. Enjoy!!

--*--*--*--💚💚💚--*--*--*--

Days with Aycee

Lein's POV

After Jay being discharged, Aycee has officially became the ultimate daddy's girl. Our youngest never wants to be away from their daddy, and Jay... well he loves it.

I was awaken with a knock on our bedroom door. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 8am, it's time to feed Aycee that's why...

I opened the door and Sieg went in from it.

"Good morning mimi!" He smiled widely and asked to be lifted.

"Good morning kuya" I carried him and put him on the bed. Jay can't carry heavy objects yet, and still need to be gentle on hid chest part.

"Ahdi wake up. Good morning" Sieg showered his daddy's face with kisses making him groan, I laughed at the sight.

"Sieg, let daddy sleep muna, you'll play later. Daddy got tired last night kasi eh" I smiled

"Why? What did daddy do last night?" I giggled at his innocence.

"Nangabayo, nak" I laughed when I saw Jay covered Sieg's ears.

"Ma, naman eh" Jay whined and i just laughed at them to get Aycee from her room.

When I entered the master's bedroom I saw Sieg cuddling with Jay.

"Hmmmmmpppuh" Aycee talked in her baby language while wiggling her arms and legs which caught the attention of the two.

"Aycee!" Sieg ran to us and kissed his sister's feet. "peek-a-boo!" He made a face and made Aycee smile big.

Aycee is now on her fifth month and is being spoiled by her kuya.

"Mimi milk time!" Sieg shrieked I giggled at my son's cuteness and slowly lays Aycee down on the bed before preparing her milk.

I saw Jay on my peripheral view covering his eyes with his arms, and steal glances to Sieg who's talking to Aycee from time to time.

"Aycee so cute" Sieg giggled and played with his sister's wagging limbs.