~Christmas Gift~

Jay's POV

It's already the 16th day of december and yes today Sieg's 5th month.. And another milestone happened...

Earlier this morning..

Rizza was feeding Sieg through his bottle while watching the morning news beside dad, me and angel... When it's time for tv commercials dad stood up to go to the bathroom while I got Seig from Rizza and tapped his back to make him burp. After a satisfying burp, I sat down and let him sit on my lap.. Later on, a funny commercial of kids making faces and laughing flashed on the screen.. Guess what? Our little prince here on my lap suddenly giggled.. No scratch that, he laughed! It was the first time we heard him laugh..

So we thought it was just a coincidence, maybe he copied the kids on the tv.. But no, while I was putting him to sleep (morning nap) he just wouldnt close his eyes.. So I started to talk to him..

"anak, that's not good.. It's time for your morning nap.. You have to sleep po ok? Close na yang eyes na yan" I cooed he just... Laughed again..

"aba, you really love laughing na ha?" he did it again...

"susmaryosep, I think we have a bungisngis at home.. Maymay! Halika nga dito at kailangan ko na mag ayos, patulugin mo na yang bungingis na yan."

"po ser? Bungisngis? Eh hanggang ismayl lang po sakin tong si Sieg eh" Maymay asked

"tignan mo... Eat.. bulaga!" and he really giggled

"hala ka, sige na po ser ako na po mag papatulog kay ngisingisi...  Ay eto daw po pala yung listahan ng bibilhin niyo, sasama daw po si mam Rizza"

"wait.. ngisingisi?"

"opo ser, sa amin po kasi pag sinabi niyong ngisi ibig sabihin ngiti"

"ahh ang cute naman.. Hmm, ngisngis na lang kaya.. Tutal bungisngis naman siya" then we saw Sieg started to yawn

"pwede din po ser.. Ahm, ser inaantok na po ang batang bungisngis... Ingat po kayo ser"

"thank you maymay"

I went to the grocery store with Rizza and put everything on the list inside the cart.. It took us 2 hours just to finish it all.. While we we're falling in line Rizza started to tantrums like a child..

"kuyaaaaaa, I'm hungryyyyy.. Bat ang dami kasi ng pinabili ni Dad *grunt*"

"Konti na lang Rizza ok?" I calmed her down..

"si Rj ba yun?" I heard someone at my side..  Probably a fan telling his brother that she just saw an actor.. So I just smiled and waved at herhoping she wouldn't tell everyone that I was there.. When we finished... We went straight home and let the maids fix all the groceries..

Well, I insist of doing it.. Just practicing for..  Yah know, life. Specially I have Sieg now.

I just took a shower and asked maymay...

"May? Si Sieg? "

"ay ser andun po sa kwarto niya natutulog po"

I just thanked her and walked to sieg's room... When I entered, I saw his crib shaking so I went near him and there I saw him biting his feet... I carried him and took him to my room...

"ikaw bata ka, you didn't inform ate maymay that you're awake na pala..  Ha? " I talked to him and tickled his tummy using my nose making him laugh...

I tried to capture his cute smile. And there, I tweeted it announcing that he's already five months! Time flies really fast though...

 And there, I tweeted it announcing that he's already five months! Time flies really fast though

After I tweeted it, I continued to talk to him.. Until this question..

"what do you want for Christmas?" I expected that he would do that "alien talk" but did not.. He cried so I thought he wants something..
I tried giving him milk, he just pushed the bottle away.. I tried swaying him, its not working..

While I was trying to make him stop crying my phone rang and it was nanay, calling on facetime..

"hi nanay, hi tatay! " as I accepted the call

"hello Jay- oh bakit? Napano ang apo ko?" nanay worriedly asked

"ewan ko nga po nay eh, ok naman po kanina nag lalaro po kami tas bigla na lang po nag iiiyak"

"baka may masakit?" tatay asked

"hindi ko din po alam tay, Sieg look oh it's naynayla and papalo" sieg just continued to cry...  He's already turning red and started squirming to my arms..

"naku kawawa naman nammula na" you can really hear the worry in her voice...

Later on dad went in my room to ask what would I wamt to eat for lunch.. When he saw my situation..

"nak ano ulam daw gusto mo for lunch- uy anyare... Susme pulang pula.."

"ewan nga po dad eh, nag lalaro lang kami tas kinakausap ko siya tas biglang umiyak"

"balae!" tatay called dad and waved

"oh sina balae pala yan eh.. Pero alam mo anak parang ganyan din yung nangyari nung-" dad stoped talking when we heard someone on the other side of the facetime

"nay, tay... Ano gusto niyo for lunch? Magluluto ako tas kakain na din bago ako bumalik sa- manila" she also stopped talking and slowed down the last word when she saw the screen.. Her forehead wrinkled

A W K W A R D

"ahh nak ikaw kung ano gusto mong ulam" tatay insisted to talk and smiled at her.. She nodded and asked of she could stay for a bit anr we agreed..

She went near to the cam and looked at Sieg as if she saw a treasure after digging a cave...

I swayed Sieg as he continues to cry... And our parents were just watching us...

"uh, b-bakit siya umiiyak? Kanina pa ba? Tinry mo na ba bigyan ng milk?" she asked...

"nak kalmahan mo naman isa isa lang" nanay calmed her

"oo eh, mga 15 mins na siguro..ewan bigla na lang umiyak nag lalaro lang kami" then I saw her nod

"Sieg... S-sieggy boy... How are you? Ano nararamdaman mo anak? Bakit ka po umiiyak?" she then started talking to Sieg..

Much to my surprise, Sieg started to calm down

"Anak miss ka na ng mommy.. " she was stopping herself from crying

When Sieg calmed down and even smiled at her.. She smiled back and stood up...

"I was thinking about him, before I went in here, siguro bugso din ng damdamin, na feel ko na parang may something... uhm baba na po ako mag luluto na.. Bye Sieg!  See you soon!" then she went out of the room

We were all shocked with what just happened.

"ano bang pinagsabi mo kay Sieg kanina bago umiyak?" dad asked me..

"ahh, ehh dad... Ano tinanong ko lang naman po kung anong gusto niyang christmas gift" I said and scratched my nape

"ahh yun pala.. It's a sign nak, gusto na ni Sieg ng mommy"

Then they started to tease me..

Hay anak nako naman, mahirap yata yan..

*****************

(my note)

Sinipag ako guysue hehe Thank you for the votes! Enjoy reading! Muaaah!

*sorry for the typpos and wrong grammars*