~Last String~

/my note/

Annyeonghaseyo!

Sad to say but this isn't a part three.. But I still hope you'll like this update! Comment your thoughts pls!! Enjoy!

*-*-*-*-*💚💚💚*-*-*-*-*

Lein's POV

It's been almost three weeks since that day... And finally Jay agreed to let me borrow Sieg for 2 days.. And that day is today!

So I made sure to disinfect everything in my condo, and bought him some gifts...

"are you that excited?" Aj chuckled as we pay for the stuffs that I bought

"isn't it obvious?" I said and grinned then we walked to the parking to go home and wait for my son's arrival.

Hours later the doorbell rang and I stood up to open the door. I feel like a teenage girl preparing for my first date.. As I open the door I saw Rizza carrying Sieg.

I was actually expecting-

"Ateee! Di daw mahatid ni kuya eh busy pa siya- ay hello po good afternoon" she cut my thoughts then passed me a sleeping baby.. Then greeted Aj when she noticed him standing behind me.

"naku ok lang, ang mahalaga andito si Sieg.. Thank you Rizza, ingat ka pauwi ha" I reminded her

"nga pala ate, bilin ni kuya na 8am pa daw siya pwede liguan, then sa gabi kahit sponge bath lang.. Kakamilk niya lang ate kaya ayan knock out pa" she said then smiled.

"okiee, thank you ulit Rizza!" I said and rubbed Sieg's back

"No probs ate, ingatan mo siya ate ha? Prinsipe yan eh.." then I looked at the baby I'm carrying before replying a smile and a nod. She gave Sieg's things including a baby sling bag, a foldable crib, and a folded walkers

"ate yung mga damit ni Sieg andiyan sa may bag, andun na din yung mga diaper-" she was busy explaining everything when I stopped her by caressing her shoulder

"kalma, kaya ko na toh... Thank you ulit" I assured her then she smiled and kissed the sleeping Sieg's head and walked to the elevator as she waved her final goodbye.

--

"okayyyy, so I'll put him down first then wait for him to wake up" I said to Aj while carefully putting my son down on the sofa

Minutes later while Aj and I are busy watching, when I felt the little body beside me moved.. "oh hi love! Are you awake na?" I asked nervously, expecting that he would cry and look for his daddy.. But to my surprise he only smiled and sat up..

"ok for today we will just stay here and tomorrow we'll be wandering! Then I'll bring you back to laguna since mommy needs to work" I said then touched the tip of his nose using my index finger... While his cute little eyes (which he obviously got from me) followed it... I chuckled then cupped his face with my hands.

I then stood up and was about to leave Sieg with Aj when he started crying..

"oh no baby, he's nice.. Shh don't cry" I said and carried him then he buries his face to my shoulder..

"ahh sorry nangingilala pa kasi siya eh.. Ganyan din ako nung una.. Maya maya magiging ok din kayo just play with him" I explained to Aj with a reassuring smile.

"no it's fine..  Ako na lang mag luto ng lunch" Aj said while he stood up then kissed my forehead

Well to cut it short... Our day went well, Sieg got used to Aj's presence.. So I thought of washing the dishes.. It's a success, they played well.. But tonight was different..

I was preparing the ingredients for our dinner, and I left Sieg with Aj at the living room playing on the couch when I heard Sieg cry.. So I walked as fast as I could, just to see Aj glaring at him..

"hey! What happened? Stop looking at him like that! You're scaring him." I said furiously then I went to comfort Sieg..

"pinalo ko, ang kulit kasi pinaglalaruan yung remote eh nanonood ako" he replied

"bat mo pinalo? Pwede mo naman bawalan ng kalmado. Wala pa siyang isang taon, malamang di pa nakakaintindi toh" I said then looked at my son who's still has tears in his eyes and saw that his right hand is turning pinkish.. Patay ako nito kay jay.. I brought that hand to my lips and kissed it softly

"ayan wala na.. No more awie na, calm na po ha?" I baby-talked I put him again in the couch ang sighed

"bantayan mo ha... Tatapusin ko lang yung niluluto ko, pls wag mo paluin" he just replied with a glance and went back on watching tv.

I hesitantly went back to my kitchen and continued cooking.. I was almost finished when I heard a loud thud followed by a loud cry from Sieg.. I turned off the stove and ran to the living room... Showing me my son crying on the floor while Aj was just staring at him in shock.. I went to see if his head was bleeding, luckily the floor was carpeted so there's none..

"Aj ano ba!? Sabi ko kasing bantayan eh!" Sieg was continuesly crying so I was observing if he's going to vomit or he'll feel sleepy... Gladly, he didn't.. I just let him cry until he calms down by himself..

(my note: So registered nurse si mama ko, and may time na yung baby sister ng kaibigan ko nauntog, so she asked me if I could ask mama..  And sabi niya observe daw... Pag sumuka bawal painumin or pakainin... And tignan din daw kung aantukin yung baby, pag inantok itakbo daw sa ospital. Kung wala naman hayaan lang daw umiyak yung baby :)) first aid din yan guys, might help hihi ok back to the story)

"sorry" that's the only word he said after I shouted at him.. We just ate our dinner and decided to sleep after... I hope no probs for tomorrow...

The next day we woke up at 7am to prepare for the day and to bath Sieg.. I didn't talked to Aj since last night.. I never left Sieg to him either.. Not until now...

"babs, paki-bantayan ulit.. pls maliligo lang ako" he just nodded and played with Sieg on the floor.. I took a good 20 mins bath and 10 mins for my make up... I was about to go out when I saw a scene on the living room's floor...

It was Aj covering Sieg's mouth who's trying to cry "wag ka umiyak" I heard him whispered..  I just shook my head..

When can I do things peacefully?

"stop" I said and carried Sieg "kung ayaw mo di kita pipilitin, but pls wag mo saktan yung anak ko" I said and emphasized the word ko. Then I walked to my room to feed Sieg before I change my clothes..

Ughh this is supposed to be a good day..

When we're all done dressing up.. I put Sieg's things in the car, since I'll be sending him to laguna after our day-out..

Luckily, nothing more bad happened, that day.. We went to an exclusive mall, less people... Then we ate our lunch and drove to laguna..

"bye bye Sieg!" I sadly said and showered his face with kisses.. The baby giggled making me smile "I'm going to miss you anak! Mommy loves you!" he replied with his baby language then Rizza took Sieg from me..

"ingat kayo ate" she said and waved the little boy's tiny and chubby hands.

I just smiled and rode the car.. I didn't spoke since, I was still pissed with what he did.. And I think he pulled the last string...

"Let's break up" I suddenly said as soon as the car stopped in front of my condo..

**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Ooppssss hehehe