~Noche Buena (part 2)~

Jay's POV

We all went near the christmas tree and started opening the gifts

"balae salamat nga pala sa gifts ah" daddy thanked tito Teddy

"salamat din balae... O siya simulan na natin ang exchange gift... Kanino magsisimula?"

"meeee!" angel raised ger hand

"osige jan tayo kay angel" tita Mary said while smiling

"the one that I picked is the second to the sweetest boy I've met, Matti!" Angel said cutely then matti on the other line stood up and went to the christmas tree to get a gift with his name, and started to unwrap it..

"wow! Lego! Thank you ate angel!l matti said happily showing the box to the camera

"I also have a gift for kuya, ate and baby Sieg!" then she went to the christmas tree and got our gifts..

Rizza got a pouch, then I got a poloshirt, Sieg got a pair of shoes and dad got a kiss on the cheek. :))

"matti, who did you picked?"

"i picked tata coycoy" he gave the gift to coleen,  and she got a set of makeup

Then coleen picked Rizza and she got a pair of heels, Rizza picked Ate Nikki and she got a hand bag, ate nikki picked kuya Nico, he got a pair of shoes, Kuya picked tito Teddyand ave him a cap, shades and a new polo, tito picked Dean and he got a g-shock watch, Dean picked dad he got a pair of rubber shoes, daddy picked tita Mary and she got a hand bag too, tita Mary picked kuya John and he got a new lens for his cameras, kuya john picked Mike and he got a set of tshirt and 3/4 pants, Mike picked me and I recieved an addidas sling bag and a pair of addidas slippers...

"so kuya who did you picked?" Rizza asked

"I picked, Lein" I said and smiled as I sway Sieg, he started to wake up due to the noise made by laughs and banters..

I saw Lein went to their christmas tree and got a small paper bag... I got her a set of jewelry (a necklace, earings and a bracelet)

"it's so pretty! thank you jay" she said happily

Lastly Lein picked angel and she got a set of dress and a pair of doll shoes.

Then all of us shared gifts, the babies (Sieg &  Aria) recieved the most and we continued to enjoy the midnight until the younger ones started to become sleepy and we called it a night...

"thank you ulit balae! Merry christamas!" tito Teddy said and waves his hands

"walang anuman balae, osiya magpahinga na din tayo.." daddy replieddd

"goodnight everyone Merry Christmas!" we all said in unison

Now I'm lying on my bed, I just finished fixing the gifts we recieved and I took a half bath.. I am thinking about what happen a while ago, I got a watch from Lein, Sieg got 3 sets of clothes from her... My family and her family really have that bond... Before I drift to sleep I didn't forget to thank the up above for a wonderful celebration....

Then my phone vibrated..

thank you for the gifts Jay! Hoped you
enjoy our celebration! Pakiss na lang kay Sieg,
Goodnight! Merry Christmas!♡

-Lein :))

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

/my note/

So ayun guys hope you enjoyed my update, kahit medyo sabaw hahaha dunno if kailan pa ulit ako makakapag update ypu know me, I don't promise hahaha... Feel free to leave a comment below about my storyyyy.. Thank you all for your supportttt! SARANGHAMNIDAAA!♡♡

*sorry for the typos and wrong grammar*