~Studio~

My POV

Sieg is a smart kid. It has only been 4 months after his first yet he already started to get interested with things. He's into legos, cars and animals. He also talks a lot, when I say a lot literally even though you can't understand what he's saying, he'll say it. He's an english speaker. He mostly hangs out with his cousins (Matti and Aria) and his aunt Angel who's also english speakers, and his parents talk to him in english.

Jay and Lein brought him to the APT studios because Maymay needs to come home to her province for her mother's birthday... they gave her a week off. They left Sieg at bulacan for two days but had to bring him with them again because the Catalan fam will be going to the province of kuya John, and Lein doesn't want to bother her parents since they are also busy running their business. Same goes with the Faulks, Rizza will be managing the Mcdo in Sta Rosa, daddy Bae will be doing some paper works at conchas and Angel will attend school. There's no chance of leaving their son with them.

They just arrived. Sieg was sleeping in the car seat while Lein was pumping some breastmilk. Jay brought out the foldable playpen and the small cooler for the milks to the dressing room and on his way miss A saw him.

"OMG, tama ba ang naiisip ko? Dinala mo ang batang bungisngis sa studio?" Jay just nodded while giving miss A. that eye smile. He then proceeded to set up the playpen and arranged the cooler beside it.

On the other side...

Lein just finished pumping, and she carefully unbuckled Sieg out of his carseat. The baby moved a bit, so Lein tried to sway him to avoid waking him up. When he just placed his face on the crook of her neck, she smiled and proceeded to going out of the van. There were fans outside, but they have no choice or else Sieg will be left alone.

As she went out of the van the fans shouted at the top of their lungs.

"Oh, shoot.. I forgot the baby headset" she whispered to herself when Sieg started to move due to the noises. The headset was inside the baby bag that Jay already brought in the dressing rooms.

"You can't wake up yet love" she told  sieg who's now trying to go back to sleep. She held the back of the baby's head for assistance and briskly walked to the entrance.

As soon as they have entered she released Sieg's head and catched her breath.

"Hi pogi, you're awake na?" Jay said while getting Sieg from Lein who looks like she took a marathon.

"Anyare, mommy?" He asked

"Ingay nung fans kaya ayan nagising, tas tinakbo ko yung entrance para kahit papano mabawas yung ingay pero... ayan gising na talaga siya" she explained then they both looked at the boy who's now looking around the place they're standing on.

"BABY SIEG!!" Baste and Ryzza ran and welcomed sieg with a shout. The baby's body shook a little that made his dad chuckle and rubbed the baby's back.

"Wait lang dun na tayo sa dressing room namin, he just took his first step last month, he can't crawl here it's dirty" Lein said calmly to the kids, which they followed as they excitedly ran to their dressing room.

Jay put Sieg down on the carpet and let him play with the other kids, while their make up is being done.

"Anong kaingayan toh?" Pia went inside the dressing room and saw what was happening.

"Kayo na ulit? Sabi ko na eh! And, baby seig is here!" She didn't mind the two and switched her attention to Sieg.

"Wait dalhin ko siya sa stage ahh, rehearsal pa lang naman" Pia then carried Sieg who's quite hesitant while looking at his parents who just laughed.