~Take A Peek (bonus)~

/my note/

Hiiii!! Good Rainy Morning!
So I decided to give you a bonus chapter as a thank you for being in this long ride with me.
I hope you still read this update!!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Bonus Chapter: Hospital scene

Lein's POV

"Dean, si kuya Jay mo. Sumuko na" I cried. Still hearing the long beep coming from Jay's cardiac monitor. "Dean yung asawa ko! Yung mahal ko!" I sobbed throught the call.

Until the long beep started to become into short beeps. I turned to look at the tired nurses, they have contentment on their faces.

"Mrs. Faulkerson!" A female nurse approached me "bumalik na po ang heartbeat ni Mr. Faulkerson, nagkaroon po siya ng cardiac arrest pero narevive na po. Tatawagan lang po namin yung doctor niya para macheck siya, and para alam na po namin kung ano yung ibibigay na gamot sa kanya... dadalhin din po muna siya sa ICU ulit para mas matutukan na po siya." The nurse explained I just nodded. Then I saw that Jay is being transfered to the ICU.

I almost call all the Deities and Gods to give thanks to them.

"Dean, buhay ang kuya mo. Lumaban siya." I cried

"Narinig ko ang sinabi ng nurse ate, and i know how you feel right now. Kaya go na ate, I'll see you later." Dean ended the call. And I went to the small chapel of the hospital.

"Lord, I would like to thank you for his second life but I am sorry to beg you a better condition for Jay. I hope he get this through and face the future with me. But I will not judge your plans for us, I would just like to ask and give him another chance to live. Our children needs him more than I do. But I'm very thankful for this chance. Please, wake him up when he can." I did the sign of the cross and went to fix our room.

--

After three days, Jay finally is concious. He's still staying in the ICU but will be trasnferred again if he shows good records until tomorrow.

"Oh Pa, pahinga ka lang ha.. para makalabas ka na dito. Namimiss ka na daw ni Sieg" I said after I did a sponge bath to him.

"Miss ko na din sila" he weakly spoke then smiled.

I placed a kiss on his forehead and waited for him to fall asleep befor leaving the ICU.

--

A week have passed Jay can finally breathe without oxygen mask anymore and we can go home soon. Though he still can't go back to work, so we just planned some trips, and travels with family and just us, with a consent from his doctor.

"Ma, uwi na tayo bukas?" He asked showing me a puppy eyes

"Hindi pa sure. Kaya magpagaling ka na para makauwi na tayo oki?"I said and pecked on his forehead.

After another three days, Jay finally is discharged from the hospital... afterr making me worry for 1 month finally we are sure that he will live.

End of hospital scene.