~Daddy Duties~

💚💚💚

The next day... Jay heard a loud cry that caused him to wake up. He looked at the clock and saw that it was still 4:30am. He stood up and went to the crib, forgetting He's wearing nothing..

"yes Sieg? Why are you crying? Are you hungry? Shh tahan na anak" He said while picking up Sieg from his crib.

But the little boy won't stop crying causing Lein to wake up... She looked at the crib and saw Jay cradling Sieg to sleep while wearing nothing.

"psst. Amin na baka gutom" she said, and that made Jay jump

"sorry, nahihiya akong gisingin ka eh."

"ok lang" she said

While Lein is feeding Sieg, Jay took a bath then went down to prepare some coffee for him and milk for Lein. He went back up with their drinks and saw that Lein is putting down their son on the bed.

"oh milk sayo, take a shower muna. Ako na bahala kay Sieg"

"thank you" then she stood up wore a robe and went to the bathroom.

--

Jay's POV

I went to the bed and stared at my son... He's a real copycat of his mom. Except for the lips and the hair it's from my side. I held his hand and kissed it non stop.

"so pogi naman ng batang yan... Good morning anak. Wow sarap naman sabihin *chuckles* you look like your mom so much ohhh." I whispered then touched his cheeks lightly. The little boy moved his head a bit and smiled. Showing his cleft chin.

"susmaryosep nak. Apaka cuteee mooo, pati ba naman cleft chin nakuha mo kay mommy?" I laughed. At that moment I heared Lein approaching.

"aba, ako pa? Siyempre ako kamuka niyan *laugh*" she said quietly.

"thanks for last night by the way." then I smiled.

She didn't replied instead she drank her milk.

The room was again filled with silence then suddenly Sieg made a fart sound that made the two look at each other.

"lakas naman niyan nak?" I said then laughed with Lein.

"Yun yata namana niya sayo?"

"ay grabe siya"

Later on, Sieg started crying. Lein was about to carry Sieg when I stoped her.

"ako na" I said and carried.

I smelled something stinky and peeked at his diaper.

"nag poop noh?" Lein said while smiling

I just nodded and put the changing mat on our bed, got some baby wipes and diaper. I put him down and started removinng his diaper...

"susmaryosep na yan nak, ano ba yan?" then I laughed. I saw sieg opened his eyes.

I started to wipe his bum, then changed his diaper, and last put on his pj's. I swayed him back to sleep after..

"kaya mo na pala eh" lein said when I put Sieg down

"what do you mean?"

"wala." she said and grabbed a book in the bedside table

I looked at the clock it's still 6:05 am.

"wala pa akong shootings ah? Matutulog lang ulit ako, pasabi kina nanay Virgie na hindi muna ako kakain ng agahan. Thank you"

"ok"

***************10:30am*****************

I woke up alone in the room, I fixed thw bed and the room, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went down and found them playing with Sieg in the Living room.

"Good morning kuya!" angel ran to me and asked to be carried.

"ahh si angel big girl na nag papabuhat pa. Di na ikaw baby niyan" Riza teased our youngest sister.

"kuya oh si ate. Di mo na ako baby kuya?" Angel asked while frowning

"baby parin kita pero baby ko din si Sieg ganon"

"ok kuya" then she smiled and squirmed. I put her down and went to Lein's direction whose carrying Seig.

"good morning" I said and sat beside her.

"pinaarawan namin kanina yan.."

"sayang di ako nakasama."

"eh sabi mo wag ka gisingin eh"

"sige bukas ako naman mag paaraw sayo noh Sieg?"

Lein and I just looked at wach other and smiled.

"are you hungry?"

"hmm. Kumain ka na?"

"yup. pinasabay na ako nila tito Chard kanina eh"

"ohh I see, di na lunch na lang ako kakain para sabay sabay na tayo"

"ano oras mo balak mag gym?"

"maya maya, bonding muna with this little boy.." then I smiled

"ohh ok sabi mo eh *laugh*"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

/my note/

Hey guysss sorry, ngayon lang ako nakapag update... Sobrang busy kasi talaga sa school. Kakatapos lang ng periodicals namin... Yes, powerful! Diba? Katatapos lang nga exam last last week exam nanaman hahaha... Anyways hope you enjoy this update. Godbless you all!

This chapter is dedicated to @ii_Nicolai_ii surii po nalate ang request update mo hehe. God bless youu

*sorry for the typos and wrong grammar*