~Family Day~

/my note/

Siyempre di ako papahuli! Hahaha!

*******💚💚💚*******

Lein's POV

Jay won't be attending eat bulaga for today because of scedules plus he said that he wants to stay with Sieg even just for a day.. I intentionally asked because I'm planning of something. I will risk my relationship with Aj, just to let myself feel that I have my own family already. It's been a while though...

I was calling Jay for the nth time but he isn't picking up...

"last na lang pag hindi na wag na ituloy" I said to myself as I crossed my fingers hoping that he would pick up... After the fifth ring, I was about to turn off the call when I heard him speak on the other line...

My eyes enlarged with the excitement that I felt I started zoning with the mixed feelings when he suddenly talked on the other line...

"hello? Lein? Are you there?" He spoke as I hear a baby crying on the background... He might be having trouble with Sieg..

"oh I'm sorry, y-yes I'm here" I replied nervously

"napatawag ka? Wait- Sieg what do you want po? Shh stop crying na, daddy is tired na" I heard him trying to calm our son on the other line..

After a while I only heard Sieg's whimpers, a sign that he already calmed down...

"sorry Lein medyo nag alboroto si pogi eh, inaantok na. By the way bat ka napatawag?" He spoke that made me jump in surprise of his sudden talk

"oh no, i-it's ok.. Tulog na siya? I was about to ask if you have scheds tomorrow" I crossed my fingers again.. Hoping...

"uh yes, I think he's listening to us... If you could just see, his eyes were half-closed *laugh* bat mo natanong?" he asked, and a hint of confusion in his voice.

A long silence is followed...

"hey?" he asked maybe assuming that the call has ended

"hmmm I just want to have a day with you and Sieg, sana.. You know family day maybe?" I replied as I started to fiddle with my fingers..

"lein napag usap-" "let me have time with you please? Without worrying about someone? About others?" I cut him off I know that he will say that

"lein ang gulo mo naman, you left us, you went with another guy, and now you want a day with us? Can't you settle yourself?" Can I say that I know him too well just because I know what he looks right now and that I felt in his voice that he is trying to be calm?

"just let us be happy even just for a while, l-love" I felt my eyes  started to heat up and tears started forming in it.

I heard him sigh probably trying to build words... "I don't know Lein-" "please J-jay... I j-just m-miss you so much" I was stuttering with my words because I was trying to stop my tears from falling..  Why am I even crying?

Another long silence...

"stop it" he said with a hint of worry

"w-what?" I asked

"stop crying, let's meet tomorrow I'll bring Sieg with me.. We'll stay at my condo." he said firmly

"thank you so much Jay!" I happily cried, I heard him sigh on the other line before saying...

"osiya, we'll stay there until sunday let's go to church together too. I have to put Sieg down, bumibigat na din tong batang to" he tried to lift the mood. He never changed.