~Sieg~

Jay's POV

It's been 1 week since Lein left us. Still, i don't have any idea of where she is right now... I'm here in my room, lying on my bed, starring at the ceiling of my room thinking about how will I take care of Sieg... Because I'll go back to EB later and no one will be left in this house... I don't know who will take care of my Sieg... I was still thinking about it when I heard Sieg cry.. I stood up and went to his crib which is placed at the foot of my bed...

"another day, Jay" I motivated my self.

"hi buddy! Good morning! Are you hungry na? But first let daddy see your diaper.. Oops! Puno na, lets change muna ha?" I cooed at him and showered his cheeks with kisses. By the way, my son looks cute when I do that...

I first changed his diaper to avoid iritations then put on his pajamas carried him and went out of my room... When we reached the last step of the stairs, Angel is the first one who came near running to us and said good morning to our little prince..

"yay! Ako naunaaaa bleeeh ate! Blehhh daddy!" she teased Riza and dad.. Ever since we had Sieg, it is one of the morning routine that they will race to us, then the winner will be the one feeding him.

"Good morning baby Siegggg! Wow maganda yata gising ng little prince namin ahh" Angel greeted Sieg and asked if she can feed him already...

But of course, I let her sit on the sofa and putted the nursing pillow on her legs to serve as a support and slowly put Sieg down... Then I asked daddy to assist my little sister. I gave her the bottle and she said she can handle it. So I just let her. Then I went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee..

"kuya, nakahanap ka na ba ng taga bantay neto or dadalhin mo siya sa EB? Kailangan kasi daw talaga ako sa Mcdo eh" riza said while looking at Angel who's feeding Sieg..

"onga pala nak, busy din ako sa conchas" daddy said while helping in preparing the table

"kuya pupunta po kami ni lola sa nuvali, may aasikasuhin daw po siya dun" Angel said while she's focused on Sieg...

"yun nga po eh, wala pa ako mahanap... Di ko naman macontact si Lein..." I said and took a sip on my coffee.

The whole house was filled with silence, only the sound of frying eggs, and passing cars we can hear... Then Sieg, broked it and started crying... I stood up and carried him... Let him burp  then went out to out roof top to get some, vitamin SUN...

"kuya! I'll be going na, hinahanap na ako sa mcdo... Sasabay na ako kay daddy" I heard Riza shout from the door of our roof top

"sige sige, ingat! Riza ahhh!"

"opo kuyaaa"

I was left again alone in the roof top, talking to Sieg.

"susmaryosep, nak? Saan kita iiwan?" I was AGAIN in the middle of thinking when I heard my messenger tone. I got my phone then sees who could it be...

Its... Tito Teddy!

 Tito Teddy!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Finally! Someone will take care of you na anak! Hayyy! Be good there ha? I will fetch you din after ng EB... Sorry next time I'll vring you there don't worry" then I kissed his head. We went inside I bath him and fed him again and put him to sleep so that I can also prepare his and my things... Angel is the look out while I'm taking a bath... Lola and her left when I was done taking a bath... Suddenly my phone rang...

Mama Ten🐽
Calling...

"nak? Ano dadalhin mo apo ko dito?"

"mama Ten! Di muna ma, ayoko muna... Pupunta muna ako ng bulacan, dadalhin ko dun si Sieg... Hinihiram ng lolo at lola niya dun eh"

"buti naman at baka mawalan ng privacy si Seig... Osiya punta na dito at ng makarehearse ka na... Ingat nak!"

"thank you ma"

*End call*

I carried Sieg then ask Mang Ed to put our things in the van... I put Sieg in his carseat then kissed his forehead..

"you'll meet your lolo and lola nak, be good ha?"

"daddy Jay san tayo?" Mang Ed looked at the rare view mirror and teased me

"eto talaga si Manong...*laugh* bulacan po... Kina Lein" then I smiled

"copy po daddy Jay!" then we laughed..

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
/my note/

Hmmm ano kaya mangyayari sa bulacan?

Hi guysshhh! So ngayon lang ako nakapag update tutal walang pasok at wala ako masyadong ginawa haha! So ayan! Masabaw na update! Hahaha

Thank you po sa mga nag babasa, at nag cocomment sa ating story... Yesss atin kasi, inspiration ko kayo kapag nag susulat ako, bukod sa Maichard siyempre... Godbless you all po!

© pics from google/mattixaria(ig)/nicoletteannmc(ig)/#mattimoments(ig)/johncac(ig)

*sorry for the typos and wrong grammar*