~Sieg's First~

/my note/
Just a lame update about Sieg's first birthday...
Enjoy!

**********💚💚💚**********

My POV

Finally invitations are out!

Jay made sure to always be there and always help with the preparations

Jay made sure to always be there and always help with the preparations... he is both busy with showbiz and his personal life.. but there's this day that he really looked tired that Lein can't help but to stay beside him even while on air... they were also teased by their co-hosts... (even them, they don't know that they're already back.. and it's been a month, though they have and saw hints already)

"Kamusta pagiging daddy Rj? Mukang pinapagod ka nung anak mo ahh" paolo asked it was on the JFA-AFJ segment and it was Jay, Lein, Bossing and Ms. A are the one assigned on the panel's seat.

Jay was about to answer but then Jose intentionally said something...

"Anak nga ba ang pumapagod o yung nanay?" Then the audience laughed and started to tease him along with the hosts... Lein blushed but soon joined the others to not make it obvious..

"Uyy!! Bat nadamay si mimi? Kayo ahh! Wala sa kanila dalawa pumagod sakin! Yung event coordinator!" Jay defended and laughed

"Luh, event coordinator daw? Isasakal ay este, ikakasal ka na Arshey?" Jose playfully said that made the audience make some noise.

"Inaano ko ba kayo ha? Malapit na mag first birthday yung anak ko ha? Wag kayong nagmamadali ha?" Jay replied with a "lola nidora" tone and made the audience laugh

"Ookay mabalik tayo kay ate Mina" Lein then changed the topic to save her blushing boyfriend from too much embarrassment...

While they're all focused on the lady being interviewed, Lein secretly held Jay's hand under the panel table that made him look at her..

"You okay?" She mouthed and just recieved a nod... she then intertwined their fingers and held it until the segment ended.

"Oyyy! Mabalik tayooo ang cute nung invitation ni Sieg!ayan oh!" Paolo segways as they show a picture of Sieg's first birthday invitation on the screen...

"Ayy! thank you po!" Jay thanked as they ended the show.

____________________

*FF*

°July 16 2019°