Chapter 2

The whole class is heading to what seems to be the changing rooms. I follow the girls in order not to stand out, not more than I did this morning, anyway.

As I'm putting on my uniform a girl walks over to me. "Hi! I'm Mina! Nice to meet you!" She offers me her hand and I take it, not wanting to be rude. I don't have any friends here and if people are like the ash blond from this morning I might need some allies.

"Y/n." I reply as casually as I can, a slight smile displayed on my lips. I need allies and I'll take as many as I can.

"Well, y/n" Mina said putting her arm around me "Do you wanna eat lunch together?" She smiled really bright.

"Uh sure." I say uncertain. She seems over cheerful, this could be a problem.

"Great!" She laughs slapping my back. "A couple of guys from our class I met during the exam will come with us, if you're cool with it?" Her smile falters a bit but it's back like it never left.

"No problem with me." I am going to need allies to survive here for the next 3 years. Besides, it's not like I'm gonna talk to them after high school, so what's the big deal?

Soon enough, I realize that most of the girls have headed out so I start walking. I don't want to be the last one to go to the grounds. I walk to the door completely forgetting Mina's arm around me. I can hear Mina talking, it's small talk mostly, but my mind is running, rendering me unable to listen to her description of her favorite food.

What are we doing to the grounds? Are we going to fight one-on-one already, isn't it too soon? No it is too soon. Maybe we will fight in groups? Maybe we won't even fight at all? What if I'm paired with someone more powerful than me? I'm sure I can handle pretty much anybody, with or without my quirk. I didn't have it growing up so I had to improve my combat abilities to be on the same level as other kids my age. The quirk is just an advantage, since I can pretty much wipe away any attack heading my way.

My mind stops when my name is called by our teacher. "Ms l/n will you come up front?" Aizawa's voice froze me up. What are we doing? I look at Mina and she smiles and gives me a thumbs up. I roll my eyes and she just laughs it off as I'm walking to the front, feeling all eyes on me.

Aizawa gives me a baseball and I look at him confused. "What are you waiting for, l/n? Throw it" He says in a monotonous voice. "How far?" I ask him, my voice backing me up for the third time today. No stuttering. Good job self. "As far as you can" The teacher interrupts my mental praise to myself.

"Okay" I sigh in defeat. I'm about to completely give up, until I hear a voice.

"SHOW THEM HOW MUCH OF A BADASS YOU ARE Y/N!" Mina shouts. So I can use my quirk, thanks pinky. I throw the ball lightly above my head as I hear whispers and gasps. I look at the ball and repeat my mantra inside my head.

Gǎoh I summon you. I need your help. Lend me your power and make me strong.

I put my hand in the air and push it forward, just to spice things up. Not long after, the ball flies at the direction which I am pointing and it soon goes up at lightning speed.

My classmates all seem amazed. Although I can feel someone's eyes on my back, I shrug it off. I literally change the air at will, they all must feel pretty weird right now.

"Infinity" Aizawa says, even his monotonous voice sounds kind of impressed. I politely smile at him and go back to the place I was standing at before, right next to Mina.

"I didn't know you had such an amazing quirk?!" Mina exclaims, whisper-shouting in my ear.

"Thanks, Mina" I flash her a smile and we keep talking here and there. She's actually pretty decent.

I aced every test after that. I could feel stares on me all day long but I kept shrugging them off, as I thought it was natural, kids such arrogant as them seeing someone with a quirk more powerful than theirs, even I would have gone mad, if I were them.

-----------

Before any of you asks information about the quirk, there will be a chapter dedicated to it. I was thinking number 15, I don't know yet. Bear with me<3