Chapter 32

After my first good night's sleep in a while I get out of Nemuri's dormitory, fully dressed and ready, I make my way to class. I get inside and as expected, I have arrived early. There are just a couple of students inside, some are studying and others are talking but they all stop once they see me enter the room.

"Y/n!" Mina shouts, running towards me. She wraps me in a soul-crushing hug and surprised, I hug her back.

"We were all so worried, ribbit" Tsuyu adds as Uraraka walks to her side. "Where were you?" I take a deep breath. I didn't think any of them cared enough to even realize I was not here.

"I...went away" Mina finally unwraps herself from me and tilts her head tot he side. "We knew that much. The question was where were you?" She emphasizes where and I look at her dead in the eyes. She understands what I'm getting on and quickly changes the subject.

"Guys I heard a new movie is playing this Friday, wanna go see it?" The girls' laughter and excitement fills the space, giving me enough room to breathe. I sit down at my desk and look to the side.

Where is he?

As if he could hear my thoughts, Katsuki walks right through the door, looking angry and muttering curses left and right. I get up form my chair and look at him, "Why so grumpy today?" His eyes perk up once he hears my voice and I swear I saw a sparkle in them. He quickly walks up to me and checks to see if anybody is watching us. No one is.

He lets a smile linger on his face as he watches me and I mirror his face. He comes closer to me and whispers in my ear, "Good to see you're back in one piece" I chuckle and lightly push his arm.

"How did it go?" He asks, but before i have the chance to utter a single word, the bell rings, signalling the start of the lesson. He looks at me expectantly and I roll my eyes. "I'll tell you everything later, okay?" He just nods and we sit down as Aizawa and the students who got here late walk in.

"Good morning, guys. Word must have reached your ears by now, but I think I should fill you in myself. The school decided that it is best for your safety to to build dormitories. All Might and I are going out later today to convince the parents who have yet to agree. You will be moving in by the end of the week, so start packing once you get home"

The class starts talking and soon there is chaos. Momo and Mina are screaming over having the best room contest once we settle in, Mineta is being a pervert along with Denki and Jirou hits them both on the head, Kirishima is talking with Sero about the move being manly. Everyone seems excited about this.

I lean in towards Katsuki. "Wanna be roomies?" I ask him and he clicks his tongue. "Everyone will have their own, dumbass" I roll my eyes "I still wanna share one with you"

I don't fail to catch the small blush forming on his cheeks and I smile to myself at the achievement. "At least now it will be easier to sneak into your room at night" His voice is low and a playful smirk is on his lips. Now it's my turn to blush.

"It's not like you couldn't do it before. Besides, now I can sneak out too" I whisper the last part and I start giggling. He just rolls his eyes, as if I said something stupid but he doesn't say a word back.

I sigh. I thought we were having a very nice conversation. I stand up to move my chair back to my seat but he quickly grabs it and pulls it down again. I look at him questioningly. He puts his hand on my chair right next to my thigh, but he doesn't make a move to touch it.

"I never told you to leave, idiot"

Why do I feel so hot? Did anybody turn up the heat?

I turn to make a comeback to what he said but I am unable to, as our faces are too close to each other. I look down to his lips. I see him scanning my face. And then, just as suddenly as he held my chair close, he pushes it back to my seat and turns back to the front of the class.