Chapter 15

"Hello, y/n"

"M-Mother?"

I immediately wake up to find Bakugou's arms around me. Was that a dream? Or did my memory just...?

I look up at him, sleeping peacefully. His legs are tangled in between mine and he lets out a light snort. I smile and watch him. I put my hand in his hair, caressing it softly. I don't want him to wake up.

While I play with his hair the memory keeps replaying in my head. A woman, around 35, with long white hair, tied in a neat, tight, high ponytail. Her costume was...purple? I can't really remember it, but i know that her eyes were sparkling in a dangerous shade of pink.

Katsuki moves a bit downwards, his face is directly in front of mine. I hold my breath and try to move upwards. My plan works, as his head is now resting in the crook of my neck. I let out the breath I was holding and try to fall back sleep again.

"Y/n, why are you avoiding me?" She pouts. Walls made of metal surround the room.

"It's not like I've ever seen you. Excuse me for not knowing my dead mother" I roll my eyes

"I will ignore the dead comment for now, but you should know I don't really approve of sleeping next to someone who isn't even  your boyfriend. Did that sound motherly, dear?" I can feel the sarcasm dripping off her every word. Yep, definitely my relative.

"How do you even know that..?" That just happened today how could she learn about it?

"Oh, sweet cheeks, they haven't told you anything about me?" 

Is this some sort of dream?

"So you are my...mother? My actual mother?"

"In the flesh. Well, in the dream, but you get the point" She laughs. Her laugh is beautiful. So this must be a dream.

"Am I dead?" I look around, trying to find anyhing that would reveal our location.

"No, that quirk of your aunt's just put you to sleep. The effect has already worn off, you're fine"

"So that means that you are...alive?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" She laughs once again. She must notice my puzzled look and continues "Yes, honey, I am alive. Did they never tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"They told you I was dead? That is ridiculous" She laughs. She seems like a happy person. And sarcastic. I'm positive this is my mother. Well, a version of her, made by my beautiful imagination.

"Y/n?" My eyes open softly once Katsuki's voice echoes in my mind. I look around. I am in my room? 

"This was too realistic" I hold my head. It kind of hurts.

"What was realistic?" Katsuki asks me, confused.

"Did I say that out loud?" He nods. "It was just a dream I had. No biggie" I smile and see him putting his uniform on. Is it a school day?

"Was it good?" He fixes the colar of his shirt.

"Was what good?" I stare at him trying to put his tie on.

"The dream, idiot" I get up and stand in front of him.

"My mother was alive. We were in a weird place. She was beautiful" He humphs as I take his tie in my hands and tie it for him. "Hey, what happened last night? I don't remember much after going out with my aunt"

"You must have been very tired, then. You talked and then you came inside. We watched a movie and you fell asleep on the couch and I carried you here" He takes his jacket and stands at the door frame. "I'll wait for you downstairs" He closes the door on his way out.

I go to the bathroom to fix myself up for the day. After I am done with my preparations I go downstairs to see breakfast on the table.

"Your aunt left early, faculty meeting at U.A." Bakugou is sitting on a chair eating his breakfast. I nod and sit down next to him, taking a plate of my own in the process.

We walk to school together. It feels just like the first time we were waking together, when we went to the arcade. Complete silence, but not the awkward type. I hear whistles to my side and I turn their way, just to see some probably drunk 20 year olds. Katsuki clicks his tongue and grabs my hand, proceeding to walk faster. I follow behind him without making any complains. We haven't fought since yesterday's lunch and I'd like to keep it that way.

We reach the U.A. building and find our classroom. Sleepy Head talked about the Sports Festival and how scouts will be there.

"Psh" I tap Katsuki with my pen. He looks at me and I proceed. "Are you going to try for this thing?" He looks at me puzzled and then answers

"I'd be stupid not to. Scouts will be there. I want to get an internship and become the top hero" I can't help but crack up at his words.

"What's so funny Cuddle Freak?" He says as we make our way out of class and to the roof.

"I thought we were past that!" I groan and hit him with my elbow playfully. He just sighs and opens the roof's door. We walk out and sit down, silently taking out our lunches.

"Want a bite?" I show him my pretty muffin. I'd been saving it since yesterday morning and its time has finally arrived.

"Will you shove it in my mouth before I get to answer?" He playfully rolls his eyes.

"That only happened once!" I whine and he chuckles. "You seem happy today" I comment and put the muffin in his mouth. He takes a bite, his gaze never leaving mine.

"I don't feel moody" He says and gives me my muffin back. He gives me a spoonful of his ramen and we continue our conversation. 

Once lunch is over, we move downwards to class again. Before we can get in Aizawa is waiting outside for us.

"You two, stay after class is over" We nod and he leaves so we can attend our lesson.

"What was that?" I ask Bakugou who is putting his bag down. "No idea" He rolls his eyes and we sit down.

In the middle of class a folded paper falls on my desk. I look around and lock eyes with Mina. I open it up and read.

Aizawa wants to talk about you ditching class all the time.

I look back up at Mina and nod, thankful for her social skills. I show her note to Bakugou and he nods. Thanks to Mina, we will be a little more prepared for the talk. It sounds more like a scolding, but still.

-----

Hey guys! We've reached chapter 15 I'd like some feedback, theories, comments, whatever you got. Pm me or comment, I'll answer every signle question<3