Chapter 19

Our lips touch and suddenly, everything seems...right. I thought he didn't like me the same way I like him. He might not. But, that's not important right now, what is important is that his lips are on mine.

I can feel the heat rising from my stomach to my chest. We move perfectly in sync, like we were made for each other. In this simple moment, everything feels...intensified. I can feel everything, with all of my senses.His cologne is flooding my nostrils. His lips are as hungry as mine as they keep moving against one another, gently and yet rough. His silky hair is ruffled because of my hands playing with it.

His tongue slides in my mouth, full of lust. I feel the absence of his lips and open my eyes. We both lean in, our forheads touching. Katsuki tucks a stride of hair behind my ear. Our heavy breathing covers the silence we fell in.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this, Teddy Bear" He whispers. Before a word comes out of my mouth, he attacks my neck and a moan escapes my lips. He pulls away and smirks, giving me another kiss on the lips. By now, I am a blushing mess.

I get off of his lap and sit next to him. I turn the TV back on and play the first movie that pops up. Luckily, it's a Spongebob Squarepants movie. I side eye him and see him smile. I smile too. We kissed. We actually kissed.

OH MY GOD DOES THAT MEAN HE LIKES ME? Or was kissing me just in the heat of the moment? He said he wanted to do that for a really long time. But did he mean it? Or was that just a lie?

My thoughts are cut off when his hand rests on top of mine. He keeps smiling, staring at the TV while I stare at him. Is he being honest?

About a half hour later, sleep overtakes me.

"Hello dear. Was that your first kiss?" My mother asks. She is sitting on the couch in the kitchen we were last night. I walk towards her and take a sit across from her.

"How did you even-" She cuts me off before I could finish my sentence.

"It doesn't matter. Now tell me, I'm dying to know about your first kiss!" She seems like a little child, excited to be told a secret. When will I ever have the chance to do this again?

"His name is Katsuki Bakugou and I really like him" I look at my lap, fidgeting with my fingers. She takes ahold of my hands and wraps them tightly in her cold ones.

"Was it good?" I can feel the excitement flooding out of her body.

"It was...amazing" I chuckle and she smiles. We talk some more boys, I do most of the talking while she listens carefully.

"Dear, I must say I love the boy talk, but I think it's time to train. The festival is closing in. Follow me?" I get up and trail behind her like a lost puppy. We get out of the kitchen and onto a huge corridor, full of doors on both sides. We reach the end and she opens the door. A pink light lies in front of us and fades in a second. This has happened many times but I have no idea what it could actually be and I couldn't bother figuring it out.

Behind the beige door is a large garden. It seems a tad smaller than U.A.'s Ground Beta. I shake my head. The sky is full of stars, but I spot the moon glitching, therefore we are still inside of the building. This must be some sort of illusion.

We begin my training with physical combat. She puts me down, almost immediately. We try again for what seems like hours, until I can finally put her down.

"Good job, kid" She smiles and gets up. "Are you tired? Because I believe we have some time left. Would you like to learn how to control your quirk?"

I blink in excitement and nod my head rapidly. I have no idea how exactly this is happening but it is.

She turns around, a pink flash appears in front of her and it fades. She turns back around showing me a table and a  vase. They weren't there before. Her quirk must be similar to Momo's.

"I want you to get this up high. Simple, boring, I know" She grimaces and then smiles "But control is something fundamental. You must build it up gradually, with care and fear. But you must be at the giving end of fear, not the receiving" 

I nod, trying to comprehend the information. I need to aspire fear.

Neogah lend me your power.

A light breeze picks up the vase and holds it in the air. I look at my mother and she seems pleased. I let the item down on the table again gently.

"You are not at the level I imagined you would have reached. But I guess that is okay. Let's go back inside, I have a storytime for you" She walks back to the door and I catch up to her quickly.

"I don't think I must be the first one to tell you this, but you are far stronger than you can imagine" She opens the door to the living room and we sit down, tea already having been served for us. We grab a cup each and fill it, the training made the both of us thirsty.

"Come closer, child, let me whisper some magic in your ear" I lean in close enough and she looks me in the eye. Whatever is in her eyes, it is dangerous. And bright pink.

"This thing, the wind?" I nod, hanging by her every word.

"It is not your own quirk. Your quirk has more to do with...people. Yes, I believe this is the way to express it. You need great people skills, or to be very sneaky, to be able to handle this quirk of yours. I will give you the full story of what happened and the origin of it, if you want to know, that is. But first, tell me, has anything else manifested except for the Wind Manipulation? Something related to...memories?"