Chapter 35

I lie in bed awake. It's only nine thirty, but I'm feeling so tired. I try to rest my eyes, ignoring the noice from the common room. The whole class moved in just a couple of hours ago into the dormitory. I hear a knock from my door and I sit up.

"Come in" I shout, loud enough so whoever is on the other side hears me. The door opens and a pink head pops in. I lie back down, making a thudding sound. "Heyy girl" Mina says, holding the y for a much longer time than needed. "We will have a roo  contest. Wanna join?" She smiles and I just look at her. "Pinky, I'm too exhausted to even get out of bed right now" 

She frowns and sits on my bed, right next to me. Looking at me, she pulls out her phone, writing up what I belive to be a text and turns it off. "I texted Yao-Momo. You and I are gonna have a girls' night!" She claps her hands together and I look at her questioningly. "I'd really just like to sleep now, Mina. We can have a girls night some other time" I groan but she scolds me. Eventually, I agree to her staying here and the night begins.

-----

all good.

The text message from Mina says. He had thought of everything, and luckily his scheme worked. He turned the phone off, looking at his classmates.

"Listen up, fuckers, all of you are to come down here at exactly ten thirty and not a fucking minute late, got it?" He tells them in his firm voice. Most of them roll their eyes or seem confused, "It's very important" he clarifies, as if to answer the question they were all thinking of, why. There are some complaints, but they all end up nodding their heads agreeing and going up to their rooms. They'd better come back there, or so help him God.

He had thought of the perfect plan. The one that would ensure Y/n's safety, her not having to leave him.

Y/n's mother's words still rung in his ears, fogging his thoughts.

"I know you care about my daughter and somehow, she cares about you too" Lily said, rolling her eyes. "How do you fucking-" She cut him off, giving him her most indifferent glance. "She told me herself some time ago. Two weeks ago? A month tops" She smiled and she looked devious. He could feel his blood boiling. "Stop fucking around and tell me what you want"

He shakes his head, a failed attempt to distract him from what he had to do. He hated to do it, but it was either him or her and he wouldn't be able to live with himself if anything happened to Y/n, especially if he could stop it.

He opens the phone and sents a text, leaving the building after that. God, he must have looked so sketchy. A notification pops up, confirming the address. He inhales a sharp breath and puts his hood over his head, walking to the meeting spot.

"I'm here" He shouts once he goes deep into the alley. It was dark outside and the restaurant nearby was quiet, too. He thought he might get stabbed there, so he extended his hand readying his quirk, just in case.

He heard a faint noice, heels touching the ground. He turns around and she was there, having just landed on her feet. She smiles to herself, probably thinking he was such a fool, actually coming to his girl's rescue, who wasn't even his girl to begin with. "So, what do you have for me?"

The deal was simple, really. All he had to do was to rat out his classmates and the school itself. He didn't give a crap about all that. The only detail he left out was the one the villains needed the most, apart from Y/n. The school's new security system.

-----

He was back mere minutes before his classmates came to the common room. He sat on the couch in the common room, pulling on his hair aggresively. He hates betraying his school, but he hates even more the idea of her being in danger. He listens the doors of the elevator opening and quickly pulls himself together. He has to.

Approximately an hour after lights out they were all there, except for Mina and Y/n, meaning his plan to distract her was working out perfectly. They all looked at him expectantly and he stood up.

"This is important idiots so listen up. Everything that is said tonight needs to stay between us, nobody outside of these walls can ever know, got it?" He looked to the side, seeing Mr. Aizawa coming in and staying at the back. Y/n had to tell him when she started experiencing the effects of Memory Fudge. He continues talking, he needed to be quick, Y/n could walk in at any given moment.

"Y/n's mother is in the league and they want to recruit her" Some students started complaining and chaos unleashed. He groans, now he has to deal with that too. His hands were still sweaty after running all the way back to U.A. and he could use that. He made an explosion, big enough to shut everyone up and yet small enough that Y/n on the 4th floor wouldn't sense or hear it. Suddenly, everyone fell silent.

"Y/n doesn't want to follow them, but she still is in danger" Aizawa walked to Katsuki's side, "We might all be in danger"

"It doesn't matter! She hasn't talked to me in a while and I don't know why, but if there is anything I can do to help her, I will do it!" Deku says and some of their classmates nod their head and express their agreement. 

"All right then. Bakugou, tell us the plan" Aizawa says, granting him permission to talk freely. "We need to patrol the campus. Mr. Aizawa is the only teacher who knows, so don't expect help from any other hero. Someone always needs to be with her, we can't leave her alone at any time. Mr Aizawa is going to modify  our class schedule so that we have more training. If anything happens we need to be prepared. That's all for now"

Katsuki claps his hands together to signal the ending of the plan. Everybody agrees and soon after they all go back to their dorms. He is alone on the elevator but as the doors to the 3d floor open he shakes his head.

Fuck it.

He presses the 4th floor's button and sends Mina a text.

-----

Mina left in a rush a couple a couple of minutes ago saying that she wasn't feeling too well and that we would reschedule the sleepover, despite all she did to make me agree to her spending the night.

I lay on my bed. At last, I can rest.

I close my eyes, feeling sleep taking over me. As I am about to drift away the door opens, making my eyes shoot open and activating my quirk.

"Hey, dumbass! It's me, open the door" The all too familiar voice says and I let the door open again. "Sorry" I tell him sitting up in bed, "My insticts kicked in". He chuckles and closes the door behind him. Seeing him made me think that I missed him. I haven't seen him since last night, have I?

"Where have you been all day?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. "None of your business" He scoffs. The feeling of annoyance hits me and I lay back down, turning my body the opposite way of him. "All right then. Night, Katsuki"

I hear him chuckle. "Fuck no, come back here" When I don't turn around I feel the weight on the bed shift and his arm finding it's way around my waist and holding me tight. "Don't be like that, idiot. I was at my house getting the last of my things" His response pleases me so I turn back around.

"Could have began with that" I say and involuntarily, I smile. He smiles too and I snuggle in his chest, hiding my blush as best as I can. "I'm so tired" I groan and he puts his other hand on my head, caressing my hair.

"It's going to be fine" He whispers on top of my head. I feel his soft lips on my hair, sending tingles to my entire body. "Everything will be just fine".