Chapter 36

TW: There will be mentions of drugs in this chapter.

I open my eyes as I hear my alarm going off, seeing I am snuggled in his chest. A smile creeps on my face as I feel his grip on my waist tightening.

"Turn off that shit, would you? I'm fucking tired" He groans. I turn around, doing as he says and then I get up. "Where are you going, it's too early" He whines and holds his arm out in the air trying to find mine and I giggle watching him. Sometimes, he's just too childish.

"You know," I say as I make my way to the bathroom, "This was fine while we were in my house but it's different here"

"What do you mean?" He says hugging the pillow I layed my head on. "People are gonna start talking. They'll think we're hooking up or something" I look at him and his eyes shoot open. he gets up in one swift move and he comes next to me as I finish washing my face. "What?" I ask and he just looks at me.

"I thought...nevermind" He sighs. I stare at him from behind, going back towards my bed and checking his phone. "I should probably go get ready" He shakes his head, as if he's trying to dismiss his own thoughts. 

"No, Katsuki, I...you can tell me?" I don't want him to leave yet, even if class starts in 20 minutes and none of us is wearing our uniforms. "It's stupid" He puts on his shirt. I stare at him dumbfounded "Please?"

A sigh escapes his mouth. "We will talk about this later, I got to go" He leaves without another word.

I don't understand. I just made a joke, why did he get so upset? He is not the type to get upset. I try to stop my thoughts from wandering back to him and get ready for class as fast as I can.

-

"Good morning, Y/n!" Mina shouts from behind me. I turn around to greet her, our classroom a couple of steps ahead of us. "Hey Mina. Why are you so chirpy today?"

"Well..." She puts her arms behind her back and starts moving around, not looking me in the eyes for a long minute. I raise my eyebrows, "Well?" I ask, starting to get irritated. "I was wondering if you wanted to skip with me..." She blurts out quickly, giving me her best puppy eyes.

"You want to...skip?" I chuckle, "You could have started with that. Who's gonna cover for us?" I readjust my backpack on my arm, thankful that I didn't put too much in it today. "Yao-momo" Mina replies and types away a text on her phone.

"You can't tell anyone, but..." She motions for me to get closer as she whispers her next words "We have found a secret place" I lean in closer to her "What is it?"

"The boys will meet us there. Ooh! I have a little surprise. Well, Sero has it, but it was my idea to invite you! Anyway, you get it. Let's go!" 

It was her idea to invite me to their little group? My heart does a little flip. This could really become my home.

She smiles and makes her way to the staircase leading to the school's roof. I shake my head and follow behind her, as if this is the first time I've skipped class and went on the roof.

We both laugh telling stupid jokes and we come to a hault once we reach the door, leading us to our destination. "Y/n, I present to you...the roof!" Mina is too excited so I decide not to ruin it for her. For now, at least.

I walk in front of her and see the boys having set up some beach chairs, positioned to look towards the forest behind the school. Sero is sitting in the corner by himself, counting something. I've actually never seen him this focused. It's normal, it's not like we hung out all the time or something. With that in mind, I decide to approach him.