Chapter 7

As I promised to myself, I did not speak to him. And he didn't speak to me. And just like that, it's lunch time. I go out with Mina, Bakugou and Kirishima following closely behind. Kirishima and Mina are making small talk, while Bakugou and I stay silent.

We reach the cafeteria doors, get our food and sit at the now familiar table.

"So, any news?" Mina asks excitedly. "For one, I heard Mineta is planning something" Kaminari says to the group. "Well, my dear Denki, that's because you planned it together" Mina says confidently. Kaminari gulps and turns red. Sero looks like he expected it and Kirishima shakes his head. Bakugou and I on the other hand, don't even listen in on their conversation, we're too busy glaring at each other. There is too much tension on our side of the table so Mina clears her throat in an attempt to ease it. But alas, none of us wants to lose this battle. I feel the air thicken and a flash of wind comes in the cafeteria. I break our glaring contest "I...I need to go to the toilet" I grab my bag and get up from my sit.

"Are you okay? I'll come with you" Does Mina have a sixth sense or something? "It's best if you didn't. I'll see you in class" I tell them and leave quickly. I remember Namuri told me there is a roof at this school. And so, once I'm out of the cafeteria, I run all the way to the fifth floor, where the roof is. I get out at the balcony. I check and seeing that nobody is here, I do what I do best. I let the steam out, I scream at the top of my lungs, making the trees shake. And just like that I sit down. I won't cry for these people. They do not deserve my tears.

"Hey, are you okay?" A voice comes from the door. I quickly get up and put my hand out "Don't come any closer" Something clicks in my brain as I see the green haired boy I met on the first day. "Oh, it's just you" I say and put my hand down.

"I saw you get up in the cafeteria and it seemed like something happened. Also, there was wind in there and considering how all the windows were closed, the only person with a quirk like this I could think of was you. I'm just rumbling again. Gomen" He bows his head in apology. I nod and sit back down, gesturing him to sit next to me. "What happened to you?" He puts his hand on my shoulder. "We don't have to talk, if you don't want that. But I'm staying here" I nod. His words are bringing me comfort. I actually want to hug him. His vibe tells me I can trust him.

"Is...is it okay if we hug?" I ask him. Fuck now I'm stuttering . Stop, self, stop the fuck now. He nods and opens his arms. I crawl a little to get closer. Why am I allowing him to see me in this state. Why Midoriya, of all people?

His embrace tightens around me and his scent soothes me. He smells like...comfort? Is that even a thing? I brush my thoughts off, trying to appreciate the moment. My arms touch his back. And soon I drift away.

It's Midoriya. He was on his knees, in the street. And in front of him was a skinny man with blond hair. I try to focus more until the face of the man clears up. It is...Toshsinori?! "I believe you're worthy...of inheriting my power!"

WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK JUST HAPPENED?! I get out of Midoriya's embrace and put my hand up, ready to blast him with the wind.

"W-Who are you?" The tears threaten to leave my eyes but they don't. Midoriya looks at me with a puzzled expression. "I am Midoriya Izuku of class 1-A in U.A. High" He answers simply. But...?

"What is your relationship with All Might?" I ask him in a louder tone. How the hell does he know Toshinori and...What was that about inheriting some power?!

"He is my teacher and I am his student, just like every other student in this building" He continues answering my questions. He seems afraid I might hurt him, but that doesn't phase me.

"You're lying. I am only going to ask once more. What. Is. Your. Relationship. With. Toshinori?!" The wind picks up around me and Midoriya is completely at a loss for words. But I saw a light flash in his eyes. "Do you know him...Toshinori?" It is his turn to ask me a question.

"Yes, I do. But that is not the question I asked you" At this point I am screaming. I didn't even notice him standing up and coming closer to me. "I can explain. But you need to calm down, okay?" I want answers so I comply. I let my hand down.

"Can you talk to me about him? I need to be sure you know who he is" He puts his hand behind his head and chuckles a bit.

"He is a skinny man, around 7 feet, blond hair, light blue eyes, 160lbs, blood type A" I look at Midoriya comically. "I didn't know his blood type" He mutters and shakes his head. "Anything else?" He asks.

"Not anything you're supposed to know" I tell him. I need to be cautious, he can't know that Toshinori is All Might. He chuckles "Then, we know the same things, I guess" He sighs but continues "I guess you could say he is my mentor?" Midoriya chuckles again, clearly flustered at my intend stare.

"What is that about inheriting some powers?" I glare at him. His eyes shoot open "How do you know about that?!" He gets in a fighting stance. Something in my mind clicks. "Are you his successor?!" I look at him in shock and he mirrors my expression. "How...How did you...?" He seems confused and suddenly deep in thought. I laugh at him, making his jump up, probably losing his trail of thought.

"Why did he choose you, of all people?" I ask him and get close to him just to take him back to the place we were sitting at moments ago.

"I guess he...saw a part of him...in me? I don't know, really" I make him sit and then lay down, making his lap a pillow for my head. He turns red and looks away. "Has he given you the hair yet, or...?" He chuckles, "How do you know about the hair?" He looks at me in excitment. It must've been really hard for him to keep such a secret.

"He told me a while back to cheer me up. I kind of see him as my...well I don't know. But I consider him family. And since he chose you," I pause and smile, looking up at him "That makes you my family, too" He gives me a smile.

We sit on that rooftop for much longer than expected, as we see the sun setting. "SHIT" I yell and get up. "What happened?" He gets up too. I grab my bag and get my phone out.

3 missed calls and 4 text messages from Auntie, 7 texts from Mina and 1 text from...Bakugou?