Chapter 21

I wake up in Katsuki's arms. I now know enough to handle my quirk. But now that I think of it, she didn't tell me much about the Wind Manipulation. In fact, she didn't even give me enough information about Memory Fudge either.

Realization hits me and my eyes travel down to my palm faster than lightning. I have the pills. A bottle of pills is sitting in my hand. I turn to look at Katsuki and hear a light snore. He is still asleep. Without giving it much thought, I put the bottle in my bra.

"Katsuki" I whisper. "Hey Katsuki"

"What?" His raspy angry voice greets me.

"I need to pee" I whisper again. His hand moves from its position around my waist, freeing me to get up and go to the toilet. "I won't take long" I reassure him as his arm falls back down on the empty space I was laying at before.

I run to my bathroom and open the cabinet behind the mirror, placing the bottle behind some cleaning product. I close it and look at myself in the mirror. I am sweaty. The bags under my eyes are bigger than my school bag. My hair is all messed up. I need to take a shower.

I turn on the water, letting it warm up a little. I strip off my clothes and glance at my arms. It's hot today, I can't wear a tank top, though. My scars will show and I don't want people asking how I got them.

I sigh and hop in the shower. The hot water soothes my muscles that hurt from all the practicing with my mother last night. Should I tell Bakugou? He knows already about my attempt, so he must have thought of it at least once. I grab a towel and put it over my body, as my thoughts consume me.

"Hey are you okay?" The door handle twists and Katsuki enters the bathroom. "You've been in here for a long time and-" He immediately stops and his ruby irises widen. "I should've knocked" He averts his eyes from mine and a deep red spreads over my face.

His expression changes from embarrassment to worry in seconds when he glances at my arms. He marches in and grabs me pulling me closer to his body. The towel falls down as his arms wrap around my waist. I don't say anything and just hug him back.

He lets me go after a couple of minutes and holds my arms gently in his hands, caressing my scars.

"I did those a long time ago, I don't do it anymore, I promise-" I feel a kiss on my forehead and I look in his eyes. His gaze doesn't leave mine. He could stare at my completely naked body, and yet here he is, holding me and comforting me.

He reassures me, without a single word. I don't know how he does it.I hug him again and he holds me tightly, as if he was afraid, that if he let me go I could crumble at any moment.

"Sorry for barging in" He mumbles as he lets go of me. He kneels and grabs my towel, giving it to me while he looks the other way.

"It's okay" I say as I put the towel around my body.

"I'll wait downstairs" I nod at his words. I get in front of my closet and choose my clothes for the day. It's Sunday so no U.A. today. I decide on some shorts but I don't find a top. All of the ones I like to wear are being washed. My eyes fall on Katsuki's bag and my hand hesitantly reaches for one of his shirts. He won't mind, right?

I run down the stairs to find Katsuki in the kitchen.

"Hey. What are you making?" My cheeks heat up, making me look the other way.

"Breakfast, what would I be making, idiot?" He mumbles. Is he mad at me? Did he see his shirt?

"What happened?" I ask as I sit on the counter.

"Mind your fucking bussiness stupid nerd" I look at him in shock. He was fine just a couple of minutes ago, what could have happened?

He sighs, closing his eyes "The old hag wants me to go home tonight"

So that's what worried him? I step off the counter and reluctantly wrap my arms around him. "You want me to come with you?" His arms find their way around my waist.

"Don't worry about me. Will you be fine?" I nod my head in his shoulder. I don't want him to go, but it's his mother, whom I haven't even met yet.

We spend the day inside and not once do I mention his mom. I really want to meet her, but he doesn't seem to be that fond of her. When the dark comes out he packs up some of the stuff he's left here over the past few days and we make our way to the doorstep.

"Call me if anything happens, okay?" I give him a small smile and he nods.

"Will do" He takes a step towards the door, but his body doesn't move. As I'm about to ask him if anything is wrong, he turns around and captures my lips with his, embracing me in a soft kiss. He quickly lets go and leaves without another word.

I close the door and touch my lips with my index finger, as they turn upwards, forming a smile. I close the door and check the time.

8:30

It's still too early to fall asleep, but my fatigue doesn't leave me another choice. I crawl in my bed, feeling dissapointed that Katsuki isn't here tonight. He has a home, what did you expect? We don't fucking live together, he has a life of his own, one I'm not a part of...

My thoughts are soon overtaken by the fatigue I feel and I soon drift off to a restless sleep.

"That was fast" My mother's voice echoes through my head. I open my eyes, I am still in my room. I look around and to my surprise I see my mom sitting on my chair, a wicked smile plastered on her delicate features.

"Mom?"