Winter Special

You can go ahead and skip this if you want to since it is not an actual part of the story. It has been snowing for the past two days in my country and I've been extremely happy I even thought of a whole ass story lmao. So here you go:) [CONTAINS SMUTT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED]

-

"Katsuki! It's snowing!" My excited tone earns me a groan by my boyfriend lying next to me, as he opens his eyes. "Huh?" He looks kind of tired, but once his mind registers my words he closes his eyes again.

"No." He says sternly. "B-But I haven't even asked yet!" I try to fight him, stuttering. But he won't even budge.

"It's too early to get outside and play in the snow. Come back here." He opens his arms, with his eyes closed still. I oblige and cuddle him as I watch the snow out of the window. How do I convince him to say yes?

An evil idea pops up into my mind as my frown turns into a smirk. "Babe?" I say in the most seductive voice I can muster. "Hm?" And yet once again, his eyes remain closed. I put my hand on his chest, the material of his shirt feeling too thin on my fingers, as I play with it. He lightly brushes my shoulder with his fingers, urging me to continue. My hand moves downwards, nearing the waistline of his sweatpants and going back up.

"I want to play in the snow." I say once again, as my hand reaches the waistline, but this time, instead of going back up I put my hand inside of it and let it rest on his boxers line. "I already told you. It's too early. We can go late-" His voice is being cut off by my hand sliding in his boxers. "Babe? What are you doing?" He is fully awake now. Good. I'm not putting on a show for nothing. I grab his long length in my hand and pump it slowly as I look him in the eye.

"I told you. I wanted to play." A smirk takes over my facial features as I see him groan in pleasure. I can make him feel so much just by doing so little. I feel so powerful. My hand continues to play around as I admire him. He looks so pure in this moment. His lips are slightly parted, leaving small moans here and there. His morning hair is even messier than before and drops of sweat are falling off his forehead and close to his eyes. He is a work of art.

I pick up the pace and suddenly stop. He shoots his eyes open. "Why'd you stop?" He seems kind of angry that he didn't get to finish. "I got bored." I get my hand back and turn around to sit on the bed. He sits up and holds my hand before I have the chance to get up. I smirk at myself seeing that my plan worked.

"Wait" He huffs. "Yes, babe?" I look at him, my eyes flaring up.

That's what you get for ordering me around bitch.

"I...Can...Can you finish me off? I promise we will go to the stupid snow after that" He looks to the side, clicking his tongue. He felt how powerless he is right now, I just know it. "Well...When you put it that way..." I smirk and waste no time, lunging at him, resulting in the two of us laying on our comfortable bed with me on top of Katsuki.

"I rather like this position, don't you?" He says, putting his large hands on my butt cheeks and lightly squeezing. I smile at him and he gives me a small grin, blushing already.

"I find it quite nice, indeed" I plant a kiss on his lips, helping him take his shirt off and I take off mine. My hands, with an accord of their own, move up and down his toned body. Kissing all the way down from his neck to his abs, his familiar scent flooding my nostrils and comforting me. I make my way down to his sweatpants and I can feel how eager he is.

We haven't had the chance to get together in a couple of weeks because of work. But we both have the day off today, since it's snowing. Thank you, snow, for existing, I am grateful for you, giving me time to be closer to my boyfriend. I trully appreciate you.