Chapter 23

For the sake of the story and since we don't have a clear image of Dabi's age, in this story he will be 18<3 Also, I just rewrote the last part of this chapter, you will understand when you see it, you won't really lose anything if you don't read it, it's just better written.

"So glad you could join us" Shigaraki turns around to finally look at me. He seems odd. There are hands all around his face, covering it. But they fail to cover the look in his red eyes, the look of thirst for blood.

"Thanks for inviting me?" I say, unsure of myself. The blonde girl, who's name I learned to be Himiko Toga, holds my hand, as if she wants to reassure me that everything will be fine.

"We have a lot to talk about. But I think you need to loosen up first. I'll be here when you're ready to talk" Shigaraki's cold voice echoes through the room.

I nod my head, the uneasy feeling not leaving the pit of my stomach. Did I make the wrong decision, coming here? Should I have just stayed at the house?

All of the people in here are holding some sort of alcoholic drink. Toga leaves my side to go get us some drinks from the bar and my mom is nowhere to be seen. Does that mean that I have to socialize? That is one of the reasons why you came, dumbass. To see if you like them, maybe even join them.

A hand comes in contact with my shoulder, making me flinch. I look behind me to see a tall, black haired guy, around 18. He offers me a drink and a smirk.

"Sorry for missing your big entrance, windy, but I had something to take care off" As I take the cup from his hand, I take a closer look to his features and outfit. He looks cool, kind of intimidating, probably has a big ego. His appearance doesn't reveal his quirk, however, it must be something powerful, seeing from the staples on his skin.

I grin. "Windy? That's the best you could come up with?" He chuckles a bit. I notice some splashes of red all over his fingers. That kind of taking care. I look at his eyes once again. They seem familiar.

"You've already given me a nickname and I don't even have your name" I take a sip of my drink. It has a strong smell and a bitter aftertaste. I feel it go down, burning my throat.

"That's whiskey" Another chuckle escapes his lips, "And you can call me Dabi"

The night flies away, with me talking to Dabi, Twice, Himiko and pretty much every other person in this bar. My mom must have left me for good now, because I can't see her around.

I've put a pretty big amount of alcohol in my stomach. Considering I've never drank before, I feel kind of funny.

I spot Shigaraki at the other side of the room. I make my way over to him, slightly misstepping here and there until he takes me in his office.

"Have a seat"  He closes the door. And this is his study. I sit on the chair behind his desk. It has wheels. ON MY GOD IT HAS WHEELS.

I don't stop myself from spinning around on his chair and laughing, while he silently looks at me.

"How are you feeling?" He is standing under the doorframe of the closed room with his arms crossed.

"Funny" I giggle and proceed to spin some more.

He begins some explanations about a plan but after a while, seeing how I'm out of it he leaves the study leaving me alone on his spinning chair.

I take my phone out of my pocket. I should text Bakugou.

KATSUKIIIIII

Yes?

I wanna kiss uou
Comw herre

Is everything okay?
I want to sleep dumbass

No sleep fowr you toningh
sirrrrt

Tf

Are you on yiour qay!

No
Sleep
Now

I
Dontt
Want
To

See you in the morning
moron
Don't die
Read 3:21

I roll my eyes at my screen. Loser. I get up again and approach the door.

Why is it even called a door? If doors were macaroons, would we call the doors macaroons?

I snore at my own thought and grab the handle. I twist it once, twice, nothing.

It's fucking locked. THEY LOCKED ME IN HERE!

I quickly go through my phone once again finding Bakugou's contact. I dial his number and after 2 rings he picks it up.

-----

"I was sleeping" The ash blonde whines, hearing some weird sounds from wherever it was the girl was at. "What's so important that you have to disrupt my sleep. I'll kill you" He tried to come off as intimidating, but his fatigue prevents him from doing so.

'I'm too tired to function' Katsuki thought to himself but didn't hang up the phone.

"They locked me in here. They locked me in the fucking study" Her exasperated voice rung in his ears.

"Who locked you?" Without his consent, every  single cell in his body woke. Katsuki got up from his comfortable bed and grabbed the first shirt he saw, which was a grey t-shirt lying on his chair and a jacket and run down the stairs in the fastest pace his sleepy self could manage.

"I'm with the League. They haven't hurt me" a chuckle  fell of her lips "I'm okay, they've just locked-"

The line was cut off the moment he got hold of the door knob of the front door. What happened to her? Is she okay?

As Katsuki was about to give up a notification popped on his phone. She shared her location. 'Good girl'. He released the breath he didn't know he was holding and walked outside. His head was spinning, what if something bad happened? Maybe she just couldn't talk. Do they have her? How many rooms are there? Which one is she in? Is she captive? Why did the line cut off? Where the fuck is he even going?

While he was running, he checked his phone, seeing her location still being shared on the hard rock screen. Even the thought of losing that brat got him on his knees. He closed his eyes, in hopes of shutting out the thoughts and letting  the cold breeze wake him completely.

He takes a deep breath, focusing on the task at hand. Only one thing is on HIS mind right now, and that is the retrieval of his girl who has somehow ended up with the villains.