Chapter 18

After he took me home he left to take a shower. I took a shower of my own and now I'm just lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. It's still kind of early, we have a couple more hours until sundown.

Is this what a relationship feel like? Waiting for the other person to come back because you miss them? I hate this feeling. I feel useless, like something bad is gonna happen to him and I won't be able to do anything about it. I drift off to sleep, thinking about him.

I am back at the place.

"Come, let's have some tea" Her warm smile makes me want to follow her.

I reluctantly follow behind her. She opens the door of the room we've been in all the times I've seen her and a corridor appears. I see a pink blinding light for a mere second before I get out of the door too.

"This way, kid"

She opens the door at the end of the corridor on the left and signals for me to get in. I close the door behind me as I look around. This looks like a kitchen of some sort. She opens up a drawer taking out the tea bags.

I look around as she prepares the tea.

"Hey, mom?" She hums in response. "Are you really a villain?" I look up at her, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Sit with me, child. Tea will be served shortly" I nod and sit down on the couch directly in front of her. Silence falls in the room until the boiler makes a high-pitched sound. She gets up and bring two cups, pouring tea in the both of them. "Yes. I am a villain. But I follow certain morals. Would you like me to tell you what those are?" I nod and take a sip of my tea.

"Firstly, we don't harm children. It's unforgivable, if one of us does, immediate death falls upon them" I nod. Seems reasonable. Not the killing part, of course, but the rule of not harming children. "Secondly, if we cause harm to other people, it is for our purpose. You see, we won't steal a store and kill the owner, that is a criminal's job. We might blow up some factory after making sure people are out of it" She explains, pouring more tea in my cup.

"What is your purpose?" I ask out of curiosity. She doesn't make being a villain sound so bad.

"Our purpose is bigger than what heroes do. We have ethics, morals, values. We don't do anything, unless it is essential for our purpose. I can't tell you yet, but I will soon"

"You keep talking in plural. Who is 'we'?"

"The team of course. Everything at it's own time, dear. You will meet them soon enough" I nod. This is enough information for now.

"Oh, before it's time for you to leave, I have a question" Her eyes sparkle pink and in the blink of an eye they're back to their usual shade of purple. "The festival is soon, isn't it? I would like to help you train" Her warm smile makes it hard to say no and so I agree.

"Your boyfriend will be here soon. Goodbye, little one"

"Boy...friend?"

Boyfriend? What boyfriend?!

 And... I am in my room again. The sound of the doorbell brings me out of my trance. I get up and go downstairs to answer the door. On the other side of it is Bakugou with a bag full of stuff. I look at it then back at him. He shrugs and gets inside. He takes his shoes off and goes up the stairs. He sets his bag down and plops on my bed.

"You coming?" He asks, opening his arms. I smile and lay beside him. "I thought we could watch a movie today" He says turning around to face me.

"That sounds nice" I smile. He smiles too. With no other words exchanged, we stay still, looking at each other's eyes. I feel him leaning in, slowly but surely. I panic and sit up before our lips could get any closer than they already have.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" My heated cheeks need to be covered. I blow air out of my mouth and my cheeks are back to their not-blushing tone. Not today, satan.

"I don't mind, you choose" He clears his throat.

"Okay" I agree and try not to look at him. I press play on the first movie that came up on my feed and we lay down. The Netflix intro is followed by some big white letters '365 days'

I think I've seen this around online...

Wait isn't that like...porn?!

"OH MY GOD" I shout and stand up trying to find the remote.

"Looking for this?" His cocky smile brings a blush to my cheeks. I turn around slowly, only to see him holding up the remote.

"Give that to me!" I try to reach for it but he holds it up further away from me. I jump around on the bed trying to get the remote and he just laughs. This being my last resort, I sit down and scoff.

"Fine keep it. I don't care" I cross my arms over my chest and stare at the TV. A man is talking to a woman in a red dress. Nice balcony.

Bakugou sits down next to me and chuckles. Once he lets his guard down I jump on him and reach for the remote. This time I am succesful. I throw my hands in the air in victory and turn the TV off before any of those weird scenes could come on.

Katsuki hasn't said a word, instead he is looking at me dead silent, with a light blush forming on his cheeks. I look down at him. Why is he like that? He should be whining or trying to get the remote back, even trying to turn that movie back on. I look further down, until I realize what it is he realized and forgot how to speak.

I am sitting on his lap. His fucking lap, straddling him. I've put my hand on his torso, my privates are aligned with his. My cheeks turn red. How did I even get us in this position? 

I feel weight on my waist and see his hands resting on it.

I look in his eyes and he looks in mine. He sits up, with me still on top of him, holding me tightly.

"Just one won't hurt, right?" He whispers, closing the distance between us, capturing my lips with his.