Chapter 6

"What is it, aunt?" I ask her crossing my arms in front of my chest. I just opened up to her, why does she seem mad about it?

"Honey, listen. That boy, he is bad news." She sighs. My insticts tell me to defend him and so I do. "How do you know that?" I am getting really angry now.

"Toshinori told me that..." I cut her off. I don't want her to finish that sentence, with my anger increasing more and more. "Does he know him personally?" She tries to look away to get out of this conversation, but I'm not letting her off the hook this easily.

"He is not the one who spent an entire afternoon with Katsuki, is he?" I ball my hands in fists, ready to release my anger any second now. She knows that if she makes the wrong move, I might just explode. I don't usually have outbursts but when I do, they are huge and overwhelming.

"Honey, please, calm down and let's talk about this" She raised her hands, showing me she wouldn't make any move against me. "I am on your side, okay? So plase calm yourself down and let's talk it over." She says with pleading eyes.

"What did he tell you? Toshinori?" Wait. Why the fuck am I defending Katsuki Bakugou

"That this boy is no good."

"Why?" My voice is raising.

"I...I can't tell you that...I-it isn't my secret to tell..." She is stuttering. I have put her in a rather diifficult position. The lights start swinging front and back.

"Calm down y/n" She sounds calm. I try to steady my breathing. Namuri helps me, until I have finally calmed down. "I'm sorry," I apologize. "For yelling at you, I shouldn't have".

"It's okay" She smiles. "I can't tell you why, it is something Toshinori should tell you" I nod. It is not her secret. "But," She continues, "If you like him and like hanging out with him, you can do that. I will not be an obstacle."

"Thank you, auntie" I hug her. She puts her arms around me and we sit there in silence. I can't help but smile at myself.

-

I get up early the next day, feeling excited. But the excitment soon faded. I have to endure that stupid pomeranian for the entire day. I groan and hop in the shower.

After spending a rather long time washing my hair, I get out of the shower. I feel so excited and scared at the same time. It's like there is this knot in my stomach that I am not able to untie. But I'm not complaining.

Namuri brought me to school and I soon find myself standing in front of the familiar classroom. I take a deep breath. Everything will be fine. I just have to keep breathing. It's gonna be okay.

I walk into the classroom, anxiety taking over me as I slide in the seat the closest to Bakugou. The rest of the class, except for a couple of people either sleeping or studying, is empty.

"Good morning." My voice is steady, alright. "Morning." I look at Bakugou. He is almost lying on his chair, with his hands behind his head. His smirk never leaving his face, as he opens his eyes to make eye contact.

Kill me now.

"Missed me so much you wanna sit next to me? Careful, there, you're gonna make me think you caught feelings." His eyes leave mine and stare at his lap. Feeling flustered, I roll my eyes at him and look the other way. "Ha ha. Very funny, Bakugou" Sarcasm dripping off my every word.

"I thought I told you not to roll your eyes at me, baka."

"And I thought we had established that I do not follow orders."

"Now, now" He turns to the side and looks at me dead in the eye. I decide I won't back down from this staring contest. "If you don't follow orders," That annoyingly stupidly pretty smirk of his resurfaces. "Why are you sitting right next to me?" I back down as I am at a loss of words. Not until I turn around to face forward, do I notice, his hand resting on my thigh. I feel like my cheeks are burning and turning 50 different shades of red. I will not allow myself to be beaten again. I waste no time grabbing his wrist and slamming it on the desk hard enough to wake a peacefully sleeping Denki.

Bakugou's eyes widen at my actions. I guess he didn't expect me to react in this way. He must not be rejected often, but there's a first time for everything.

"Keep your hands to yourself, you stupid hedgehog, I won't be this gentle next time." I stare in his eyes trying to stand my ground. No, do not think about how beautiful his eyes are.

"So you do admit you want there to be a next time." I drop his hand down, making it brush slightly against my thigh. He must really find this situation amusing, as he starts laughing. My cheeks heat up as I decide not to talk to him until lunch. This will be his punishment for defying me. He is such a stuck up little bitch he is driving me fucking crazy.

You're so into him.

I scoff at my subconscious. Now who does she think she is?! My moment to myself is soon interrupted  by the footsteps of our teacher. I kinda like this dude. He never has energy and always wants to sleep. I can relate man, maybe we could like sleep together sometime and...

"Good morning class." Aizawa says. Thank God I did not finish that last thought.  As the Sensei goes over today's topic, my mind drifts off, thinking about what just happened with Bakugou. It clearly wasn't an accident. He placed it there on purpose. Maybe he even wanted me to get flustered. But that doesn't make any sense. Why would he want that? I swear this guy will be the death of me, even if he doesn't know it. Or does he know exactly what he is doing?