Chapter 26

"It's necessary to demonstrate that U.A.'s crisis management protocols are sound... That's the thinking apparently. Compared to past years, there'll be five times the police presence. Anyhow, our sports festival is the greatesst opportunity you'll get" Sensei Aizawa tells us. 

The Sports Festival is today. Katsuki and I have practiced since the first moment we were told about it . Now the only thing that's left is to actually go to the festival. Everyone in our class seems eager as we are waiting to finally change and start.

"Psst" I lean over, trying to catch Katsuki's attention. "What is it nerd?" He scoffs, turning his head to look at me. "You scared?" I ask him, trying to calm my nerves. It's not that I'm nervous about the festival. I know I'll do great. I'm eager to fight Shouto. I've seen what he can do and I want to have my chance to fight him. We've talked a couple of times and I think he might have caught on to Memory Fudge. He did see what happened between Izuku and I that day... If I have the chance to fight him during the festival I can erase that memory. Or at least try to.

I might have a better understanding of my power, but I don't believe I can use it that well, yet. I haven't tried to, anyway.

Katsuki smirks, laying his head on his hands and leaning back. "Do I look like I'm fucking scared? I'm ready to blow these fuckers up" A composed chuckle leaves his lips. He is sure about this, isn't he?

My conversation with Katsuki is brought to a hault, when Mineta's unsteady voice echoes through the classroom. "Of course I have seen the festival before! That's...not what I mean" The purple freak states looking at Izuku. I should probably talk with him soon. We haven't really hung out since I took his memory.

Time flies by quickly, signalling the end of the fourth period and the beggining of lunch.

"Even though all that stuff happened, I'm really excited about the festival!" Kirishima yells at the rest of us, with his fists in the  air, as we make our way to the cafeteria. Katsuki clicks his tongue on the roof of his mouth, but doesn't say anything. I bump my elbow on his stomach.

"Hey, what was that for?" He narrows his eyes at me. "Don't be fucking rude!" I smack him on the head. He flicks my forehead and we start bickering. Mina comes between of us, putting her arms around us both. "C'mon guys, don't fight!" She says with a smile.

I just roll my eyes and she comes closer to my ear. "Keep the energy for the bedroom", she whispers and I jump slightly. Partly because I was startled and partly because of her words. I put my palm in front of my mouth, trying to block the others' view of my blush. "Shut up, Mina, you don't know shit" I mumble under my breath and she just laughs it off.

-

"I need some fruit" I tell the guys and stand up from our table, making my way to the queue, which thankfully is very short. Katsuki just nods and Mina gives me a thumbs up while the rest of the guys don't notice me. They're still talking about the festival, with Mina just joining their conversation

-----

Katsuki nods at the girl, looking at her back while she walks away. "You know," Mina starts talking, after she puts a spoonful of food in her mouth. Katsuki doesn't look at her, his gaze still on the girl who just left their table. Why did he want to follow behind her so much? He didn't care about anyone else on that table. Well, except for the redhead, who he would never admit he thought of as a best friend.

"You both are so clueless" Mina chuckles, catching his attention. Did she mean Y/n and him..?

"Elaborate" Katsuki's glare pierced through her soul, but she ignored it, continuing to speak her mind. "She probably likes you and it's pretty obvious that you like her too. Why don't you just date, already?" Katsuki's eyebrows come together, on his forehead, trying to comprehend how did she figure it out. He knew that Mina knew of every and any gossip, which is why he kept her around. She was quite useful, sometimes. "How did you reach that conclusion, pinky?"

"Well, for starters, the blush on your cheeks, gave you away" She chuckles, "But, you seem to keep her awfully closed, in contrast to everybody else. You sit next to each other, you even talk to her without shouting. And I've caught you smiling once or twice. I'm telling you it's really obvious. She muat be really oblivious to it. And you're a coward for not telling her, too" Mina finished her little speach.

"Shut it, racoon eyes" He rolls his eyes, catching the fry she threw at him, before it had an impact with his face and threw it back at her. Mina laughed and continue eating her food, finally satisfied from giving that little speach earlier.

He really wanted to shut her up, tell her that he was no coward and that him and Y/n had kissed a couple of times, too. But he decided against it. He probably shouldn't. He didn't know how Y/n felt about that, after all. He assumed she told no one and he did the same. And considering the oink haired girl didn't tease him about it, he was correct.

He suddenly realized, he missed the feeling of her lips on his, even if it had only happened a couple of times. He squinted, trying to remember the feeling. And he was rewarded, with the feeling returning. It felt so real. It was as if her soft lips were touching his. A smile escaped him and he coughed, in an attempt to hide it before anybody noticed.

After thinking about the kisses they had shared, he stared at the direction she left off to, searching for her with his eyes. But he realized, she was nowhere to be seen.

-----

Sorry for the long wait bebes. Double update today to make up for last week<3