Chapter 31

Hello fellow wattpaders:) I am really sorry for taking a month to post a chapter, school is a bitch. For this story to make sense, I will be making slight changes to the original plotline of My Hero Academia. One of these changes is the timing the U.A. dormitories were built. Next few chapters might be a little boring but I promise it will get better. I hope. Enjoy<3

-----

"Hello, Y/n" Aizawa's voice calls out once I step out of the airport. I sigh, adjusting the straps of my backpack. Of course he has to be the one to take me back. "Midnight and I had a chat and we came to the conclusion that you should not stay at the house with her anymore" He tells as we walk to the parking lot.

My eyes widen and I feel my heartbeat picking up. "What do you mean by that?" He unlocks the car and we both get in. "I mean that..." He takes a small pause, probably gathering his thoughts.

"Well?" I raise my eyebrows expectantly. "Finals are coming up soon. You need to train and be focused in order to pass. I know you are... decent in the academics department so I won't have to worry about that. What I worry about, is your situation. Midnight informed me of some things you left out," He side eyes me and I scoff. "So we agreed that you need protection"

I stare at him as he starts the car and we're on the road back to U.A.

"So what is the game plan here?" I cross my arms over my chest. "Well, the school is planning to make dormitories for the students. After the USJ attack and the encounters our students have had with villains, we need to make sure that all of you will be safe. The dorms will be built later in this week. All of the students will be moving in next week. The teachers' quarters have all ready been built so you will live with Midnight until the students' dormitories are ready"

I nod my head. It makes sense for the school to want to keep the students safe. But that doesn't ease my nerves. "Does she want me to...stay with her for the time being?" Aizawa chuckles.

"You've lived with her for the past couple of years, why would she stop wanting you now?"

"I went to London to meet my father" The words slip out of my mouth. "I knew that much already" He tells me and I shake my head. "The dreams have stopped. She hasn't visited me since the party" I need to get this out of my chest.

"What party?" Aizawa looks annoyed, so I try to keep it brief. "She came by the house a couple of weeks ago and she wanted me to go out with her. She took me to a party. I think the league was there, too. I had a tad bit too much to drink there so I don't remember most of the night. All I know is that Katsuki came to my rescue" I keep my head low, not wanting to see his expression.

His eyes widen, as if something in his mind clicked. "Do you remember the location of the party?"

"I'm pretty sure it was a bar on the other side of the town. I could recognize it, if needed" I shrag my shoulders and my eyes widen at the thought that crosses my mind.

My mother wants me to go back there. I know how to get there, if I look at it from above. And I already know all of their names. They didn't hurt me the last time and that girl Toga was...nice? Excited? I need to figure more things out before going back. Maybe I could give Aizawa a list of names, too.

"All right kid. I need you to take me there tomorrow" I nod my head and we soon reach the U.A. building. I need to stall him. I have to go there alone, first. I need them to trust me.

-

As we walk inside the premises my eyes gawk at the luxury of the place. Aizawa leads me to a room and tells me it is Nemuri's. I see that none of my stuff is here yet. Aizawa catches on to my wide eyes and explains.

"Your house might be spied on as we speak, it is not safe to go there" He tries to reassure me, after seeing the dissapointment in my eyes. "At least for a while" His sympathetic smile doesn't make me any less nervous. Aizawa leaves and Nemuri comes soon after that. 

"Hi" I tell her, my voice as loud as a whisper. I expect her to yell at me, be angry, dissapointed. I wait for the yelling, but it never comes. I open my eyes and I see her arms shaking around me. "God, you don't know how worried I was" A smile forms on my lips. She is not mad. "I'm sorry, Y/n, I should have told you sooner" Her arms tighten around me for a moment and then fall back to her sides. As I put my thoughts in order, wondering wether I should apologize or tell her I love her no matter what, first, a smack falls on my head.

"What was that for?" I grunt, holding my skulp on the place she hit. "That was for not telling me you met her! How stupid are you?" Another smack lands on the other side of my head. Then another hug. "Don't ever do that again!" She sighs and looks at me, pity and sadness visible in her eyes. "Do you hate me?" She asks, tilting her head to the side.

I let a chuckle fall of my lips and then a smile. "I could never really hate you, auntie". "Good", she answers, "Because I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you did" She gives me a smile and then her cheeks turn rosy, as if she were a teenager again. "Now, tell me about your boyfriend!"

"Aunt! He is not my boyfriend. Wouldn't you like to know aboutmy mom instead?" She shakes her head, "Yes, yes that too. But your boyfriend is more important so tell me!"

I chuckle at her childish manners and procceed to give her the story. Well, most of it. I choose to leave out the fact I snuck him in the house a couple of times and decide to tell her what she really wants to hear. We spend the rest of the afternoon laughing and gossiping, until we both fall asleep on the couch.