Chapter 10

I found this pic (on wattpad or pinterest, I don't remember) and I thought it was hillarious
-
"A soup? Really?" I chuckle at his selection of food. Bakugou just clicks his tongue "Soup is actually nice, you nerd"

"Hey, no need to get aggressive there" I put my hands up in defense and we both laugh. "You should try the ramen, it's really good. Here" My body moves without my brain's consent and before I know it my chopsticks are in Bakugou's mouth. His wide eyes must mirror my own but he still eats the ramen.

I look away, my hand still in the air. Holding chopsticks. In his mouth. If anybody can hear this please call the devil, I am ready to serve my sentence in Hell for however long he judges it right, hopefully it's forever.

But alas, in stead of the devil coming to my rescue it is Bakugou, who avoids making eye contact and is blushing, eating the ramen i gave him quickly. "I would have taken your word for it. But hey," He pauses, looking me dead in the eye with that attractive smirk of his, "If you wanted a kiss so bad," His voice is hardly a whisper by now "All you had to do was ask" It is my turn to blush now. How can he say all this without batting an eyelid?!

"See," I take another bite of my half finished ramen. I won't let him throw me off my game "This is where you're wrong" I can see his expression changing. He is amused by this. "If I wanted a kiss, I would just come and get it" He crosses his arms, smirking. "I would expect nothing less"

My cocky look turns into one of amusement. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He slides down on the couch a bit, just to get more comfortable. "I actually do enjoy this, you're blushing like a fucking idiot" He chuckles and gets up. He side eyes me "Get up, loser. I gotta take you home" I shake my head and get up as well, trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

The sun is about to set as we're on our way to my house. "You don't have to take me there, you know. I'm a big girl" I chuckle and look at him. Once he looks back at me, I avert my eyes, a blush forming on my cheeks for the fourth time today. "Your house is on my way. I was just bored to walk alone, dumbass. Don't go around thinking that I actually care" He clicks his tongue, frustrated.

I just shake my head, trying to hide my smile. Mina told me his house is a 15 minute walk from mine. It would take him less time to get there from the ramen place, without the shortcut to my house. He does care, I know that much. He's just too proud to admit it. But he doesn't have to, because I already know it.

We walk in silence, both of us looking at the setting sun as we reach my doorstep. "Hey" I tell him. I can see the look in his eyes soften but he quickly hides it. "Thank you, for today. I...I had fun" I put my arms around his waist, engulfing him in a hug. His arms find their way around my back and his head rests on top of mine. No words are exchanged. I feel somebody's eyes on me and so I free him from our hug. "I...I'll see you at school?" What's with the stuttering? Pick yourself up stupid cow. It's no time to stutter now.

He nods. "See you" He turns around. I get in my house and I see him continue his way to his. He does care. A smile overtakes my facial features and Nemuri comes to the door. I take my shoes off and greet her. "Hey auntie"

"Hi sweetheart. Had fun at your date?" She smirks. How did she even-

"Date? I was out with my friend" I put on my slippers and go upstairs, my aunt following closely behind. "The friend you happen to like" She takes a sip of her tea and looks at me. "I do not like him. That would be insane" I close my room's door and change out of my school uniform.

"I can see you have a crush on him. I'm pretty sure anybody with eyes could figure that much out" I grunt and continue on to wearing more comfortable clothes. "I saw you hug him, you know" She says on a louder tone.

And that's the moment I knew, I fucked up.

I quickly open my door with my bra and shorts on, holding my long shirt close to my chest. "Y-you saw that?" It was her eyes on me. Of course she was there. She nods in response and walks down the stairs. I put my top on and follow her.

"I'm not telling you not to like or date him. I just want you to be careful, honey" Her tone softens. "I know, auntie" I sigh "Is it bad that I...like him?" I look up to her. Nemuri's eyes widen "It is not bad. It's... sweet, actually" She glances at my body posture. "He understands you, doesn't he?" I nod and bite my lip.

"I...want to tell him" I look her in the eye. He seems to care about me. Maybe opening up to him woudln't be bad...

Remember last time we opened up? I shake my head. He won't hurt me. He will hurt you in the worst way and you know it. I don't. And he won't. I trust him. You know he will. Cut him off before it's too late.

A part of me wants to tell him everything. But I'm afraid. He deserves to know, doesn't he?